Graham Brothers is looking for Seasonal Labourers living in the Vegreville area!
Mandatory Skills :
- Valid class 5 Canadian driver’s license. Please provide an abstract.
- CSTS/PST Certification (we can provide this for you)
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Qualified candidates will be willing and able to work on a 20 days on and 10 days off shift schedule, and work 10-12 hours per day.
- Must be able to start work immediately.
- Be in good physical condition and able to stand and work outside all day
Job Description :
- You will be generally working on environmental reclamation, such as clean-up crews, and maintenance type activities. Your focus will be manual weed pulling.
- You may also be performing tasks such as water pumping, debris clean up, setting up signage, assisting equipment moves and towing trailers.
- You will need to have good reading and writing skills, as well as understand and follow directions and paperwork
To apply, email or fax in your resume. No phone calls please ; only the qualified candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Graham Brothers Construction Group Ltd is a Canadian privately owned firm specializing in civil earthworks. From its first operations in the...