We are a global organization that is rapidly growing and expanding in North America. Over 24 years of experience in providing educational multimedia software and tutoring services to families. Company is currently servicing over 500,000 clients worldwide. We have been helping students achieve outstanding results since 1989. We have maintained a commitment to providing world class programs with outstanding back up and support from our entire team. Provided that you a hard working, self driven individual, there is an enormous growth potential within our organization, proven that you are the right candidate for the position.
About the Job:
- Provide exceptional sales & customer service to our clients
- Meet with potential clients in their homes on the basis of scheduled appointments, provided / scheduled by the company.
- Explaining clients services in simple, effective and attractive ways
- Product demonstration and answering customer questions
- Actively engage customers, remain attentive to customer needs
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Promote sales, deliver sales presentations & conduct sales transactions
- Adhere to company standards in selling &customer service.
- Promote the brand by engaging customers in creative activities and demonstrations and sharing product expertise.
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support, Resolve product and service related problems.
- Provide specific feedback about performance directly to associates and share observations with the sales manager.
- Coordinate with the sales manager to proactively solve difficult or complicated customer issues.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Communicate regularly with the sales manager concerning all aspects of sales, training opportunities, customer reaction, and their performance out in the field.
- Communicate personal sales goals and work effectively with all associates / departments of the organization in order to meet these goals.
- Actively participate in Company meetings and training sessions
- Demonstrate creative problem solving to maintain a solutions-oriented focus
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all company associates in both written and verbal form.
- Maintain an awareness of all product information and status, and current advertising and marketing initiatives, and communicate all pertinent information to potential clients
- Maintain an awareness of all available resources for ongoing training and development
- As a representative of our firm, you must project a professional appearance and demeanor to inspire confidence in our clients.
- Superior, thorough training will be given to the right candidate.
- Previous Sales / customer service experience (2-4 years minimum) preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Basic math skills
- Great interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Proficiency in computers / applications / software
- Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking skills
- Job task planning and organizing
- Works well with families and their children
- Significant use of memory, Finding information, Continuous learning
- A positive winning attitude & strong work ethic
- Must be driven to succeed and able to work independently.
- You must be diligent, charismatic, and innovative and customer-service oriented.
- High level of professionalism & integrity.
- Must be passionate about helping others.
- Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
- Preference will be given to those who possess a post secondary degree, although consideration will be given to those who can provide evidence of some college coursework completion. Recent college or university grads are encouraged to apply.
- Able to speak fluent / strong command of the English language
- Good reading and written language skills (English)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have their own reliable transportation
- Must possess a laptop, have internet access and possess a Smartphone (cell phone)
- Must be able to work fulltime on the basis of evenings & weekends, and be flexible in terms of a work schedule.
As one of the leading educational software firms in the world, we offer limitless opportunities and growth potential to our dedicated and motivated people. We provide extensive support and comprehensive training so our people can hit the ground running and continue to succeed with excellent ongoing training & sales tools. Our unique personal and professional education system provide a competitive edge that other companies lack. We reward your hard work and success with an unlimited commission potential. Successful sales professionals also have the opportunity to grow their careers as our company continues to enjoy its impressive record of growth.
Candidates with the following interest should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, customer relationship management.
All Prospective candidates will be shortlisted, and contacted for a further interview. In order to apply, please submit your most up to date Resume. Thank you for your consideration.
We have been helping students achieve outstanding results since 1989. We have maintained an ongoing commitment to providing world class...