GRADE A STRATEGIES is on the hunt for a GRADE A Recruiter to fulfill an overload of permanent contracts within our organization. We are looking for a top notch professional who loves the industry and specifically can create unique and strategic recruiting plans to attract top industry talent. We want to utilize your mind to create a different approach, one where clients walk away not even thinking about competitive sources going forward. You possess an approach so incredibly fascinating, educational & respected by candidates that they reference anyone and everyone in their network to you.
Your day-to-day attack involves:
- Inventing creative and mind blowing marketing tactics to attract top notch candidates in all realms of business in which our firm operates. Maintain those relationships to the utmost best you can to surpass industry standards in order to ensure complete trust and commitment to your professional network.
- Stay current with industry trends, developments and changes especially related to means in which develop candidates and proactively inspire those around you.
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of relevant companies and competitive intelligence within the markets you work.
- Responsible for sourcing, recruitment, selection, and placement of top notch candidates utilizing internal and external recruiting resources and methods
- Responsible for assessing a candidate’s qualifications, office culture adaptability, interests and availability as part of the Candidate Evaluation process, including activities such as conducting an in-depth interview with the candidate and reviewing candidate skills based.
- Qualify skills through performing interviews to match candidates to job openings. Describe position to the candidate to ensure compatibility. Work with Account Manager and Client to check performance reference and screening checks as necessary.
- Identify potential candidates, prepare and submit them to the customer for resume reviews and/or interviews according to customer requirements and preferences, and follow up.
- Partner closely with Senior Recruitment Manager in order to properly identify unmatchable market candidates to fill open positions
- Develop and maintain unbeatable internal and customer relationships; ensure assignments are accurate by obtaining detailed requirements from the client; understand and communicate programs and hiring procedures to customers
Do you think you got what it takes? Well then you possess the aspects below:
- 2 years recruiting, staffing and B2B sales
- You think outside the box. You know those approaches that everyone else is doing? Yea, well we don't think that way because at Grade A Strategies we do it differently. We want to hear your ideas, we want your feedback on our processes and most of all we want you to be apart of an organization where your voice is heard. Traditional methods are sometimes out of date and straight up boring, so let's change that.
- Demonstrated experience in screening, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, and managing temporary employees. Must also be able to take those wonderful candidates to hiring managers and negotiate salary rates so everyone is happy. End.
- Out of this world communication (both verbal and written), negotiation, interpersonal and decision making skills are required. Individual must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to get management involved.
- Must also be comfortable interacting with and potentially influencing many levels of management both within Grade A Strategies as well as our clients organizations.
- Must be innovative in their approach, willing to take risks and operate successfully in ambiguous situations.
- Attention to detail - with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and prioritize are necessary.
- Must have proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- We love Social Media, fact. The selected candidate is well versed in the use of social media to attract talent and loves pushing a brand they believe in.
Please submit resumes to the link provided.
We thank all applicants in advance and apologize to those who are not contacted going forward. Only those who our client feel match the job mandate will be selected for an interview. Please keep an eye out for our newest job postings by frequently checking our website listed below and all the best to all those in search of a position.
www.gradeastrategies.ca (In Construction)