Graco

Graco Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun.
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Monahans, TXMarch 25, 2015
Pros: vehicle, and phone privelages.
Cons: no set time, and constantly on call.
Work day usually began at around 7:30 and with the company vehicle drive to the office to check folders for tickets. If there were new tickets in the folder make contact with someone to sign ticket for the company to receive payment. If there are no tickets in the folder, make drives to previous locations and catch up on any outstanding tickets there may be. Usually call upon a foreman for lunch to discuss or maintain professional relationships.

Co-workers are mostly positive and easy to work with.

The most difficult part of the job is sometimes finding locations and navigating to the location.

Most enjoyable part of the job is making the sale and loving whom I worked with.
Employees are their most valued asset
Logistics and Reporting Analyst (contractor) (Current Employee), Rogers, MNFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: many company-sponsored work events
Cons: no on-site food facilities
Graco fosters a positive environment. Management is friendly and concerned that employees have a rewarding experience on the job. People who work at Graco stay for many years because of its attention to employee well being.
Good company to work for.
Category Manager II (Former Employee), Rogers, MNFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: freedom to make decisions
Cons: too much involvement from senior management
The most enjoyable part of my day was when working on cost saving initatives with my suppliers.

The hardest part of the job was having immediate management not allowing independent thinking.
Challenging, hard-driving company values, with Proven Quality & Leading Technology mission.
Senior Account Manager - US West (Former Employee), Carmichael, CAFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: quality products, aggressive new product development, growing brand in established industry.
Cons: ability to listen to distributor channel partner or end user customer needs.
Graco Inc. is an evolving OEM industrial manufacturer of fluid handling equipment.

In the Lubrication Equipment Division (LED), Graco Inc. strides to evolve new product offerings to growth industries and emerging markets, as a solutions provider for a widely diversified customer base.

It was a pleasure working with Graco Inc.!
Variety & Fantastic Opportunities to Grow
Manufacturing Manager Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Rogers, MNOctober 17, 2014
Pros: variety, opportunities to learn, great team of people
I truly enjoyed my job at Graco. I learned to be an excellent administrator for management and the executives. The hardest part of this job was also my most enjoyable part of the job and that was balancing multiple projects and meeting their deadlines efficiently. This job offered a lot of variety along with the normal daily administrative functions. I am extremely dependable and diligent with my work and believe that is why I was also given the opportunities to work as inventory controller and production planner at different times throughout my career at Graco. The work environment at Graco was pleasant and a typical day at work involved running the daily and weekly reports for manufacturing and developing a lot of presentations and charts throughout the calendar month. I was happy to take on whatever administrative duties that my position allowed me to and believe that I grew this position past the general administrative expectations. I also learned a lot of computer skills in this positions. Besides being proficient in MicroSoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word, I also was trained in Oracle, Impromptu, Mainframe, Monarch, Visio, and Calendar.
Assembly work in a warehouse
Production Specialist (Former Employee), Rodgers, MNSeptember 11, 2014
Work in team environment on the assembly line to me daily quotas.
It a great place to work. Enjoy working with manufacture engineer.
Mechanical electrical assembly and entry level (Former Employee), Anoka, MNAugust 7, 2014
I have learning a lots new things in this work place. how to build Mechanical electrical. Working with management, engineer, and production supervisor.
The hardest part of the job is to use create or use timely on some things that's new for the department.
Senior Technical Writer (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 7, 2014
Great coworkers that are supportive and fun to work with. Engineering is always designing innovative systems for new markets and is a lot of fun to be a part of a new award winning product.
Good Company with management issues in the Lube Division
Mechanical Engineer II (Current Employee), Anoka, MNMay 12, 2014
Overall good company. Lubrication Equipment Division has major management woes. Marketing runs engineering and lacks vision
great place
Winch truck driver (Former Employee), Monahans, TXDecember 9, 2013
moving equipment from rig to rig hauling cat walks and pipe for operatoers
Great Place to work
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNOctober 18, 2013
Pros: you learned everyday and someone was always there to help.
Cons: the assignment ended.
I really learned a lot it was a fast paced place to work great people supervisors co-workers.
Great company, great people.
Assembler (Former Employee), Rogers, MNJuly 23, 2013
Loved this job, but lack of sales caused lack of work. Ended up laid off twice. Once from the Minneapolis location and once from the Rogers location.
Very by the book company
Contract Designer (Former Employee), MNJune 20, 2013
Pros: stable company and good management
Cons: long drive to work
Working on brochures and product stickers. Great Management and co-workers. This was a contract job so I was only there for a few months.
Great place to advance
Buyer's Assistant (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: other job oppurtunities
Cons: distance
Graco is an employer with great benefits - concern for employees health with incentives, educational training on location, fair pay for the job positions and very good health insurance. I was employed by Graco back in the 80's and this still applies today.
Assembler
Paint line assistant at Riverside (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 23, 2013
assembling products, packing, shipping, and training. Exciting times at the shop with other workers.
Employee trust
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), Rogers, MNJanuary 4, 2013
Work for the benefit of society/helping other's, learn new knowledge
for future leadership. getting along with individual is one of the key in a safe working environment, the most challenging on a job, is to alert in life dealing with personal problem threw out., putting a smile in everyone around you, is very challenging, knowing you did your part to help other's make you feel better. it will make me go home relieve.
Large co. with many depts. to work and gro
Print owner's manuals and sales ads (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: health and vacation benifits
Cons: internal miscommunications
Good place to wok highly recomended: daily operations of whatever machine they put me on
Great company
Corporate Governance Administrator (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNOctober 15, 2012
Pros: profit sharing
Cons: the layoffs
An great company to work. A social responsible company. Management is very good and company has a long standing.
Great company
Marketing (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 19, 2012
great company, learned a lot. Great benefits and pay.

fun people
Great products and some talented people.
Senior Trade/Channel Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 28, 2012
The company needs to step into the modern era. VERY few opportunities for women. Management is stale and male. Communication between groups is atrocious.

About Graco

Since 1926, Graco Inc. has been a leading provider of premium pumps and spray equipment for fluid handling in the construction, – Read more