Permanent position for an Accounts Receivable Clerk in busy St. Marys office. The successful candidate will provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his/her control.
- Follow up, collection and allocation of payments
- Collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Set up budget plans and repayment plans
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments
- Maintain AR customer files
- Process receipts, prepare bank deposits
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of AR with 1-3 years AR and general accounting experience
- Strong systems skills with proven ability mastering new system functions
- Fast learner adaptive to change
- High level of initiative and strong attention to detail
- Thrives in fast-paced and demanding environment
Independent Petroleum and Lubricant distributor in business since 1926. Located in St. Marys, Ontario. Family run and operated for 88...