Cons: always short staff and low pay
• Maintain a sterol environment
• Follows detailed worksheet for each room cleaning Completes inventory of rooms contents on form provided.
• Provides information on any missing items to the manager.
• Daily maintenance of hot tubs. Clean building floors and walls by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them. Change bedding and make beds as directed.
• Stock room food supplies (coffee, tea, sugar, etc.) as needed. Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.