Google

Google Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
the job have alot of fun and increasing your knowledge about the new technology.
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAApril 24, 2014
Pros: free various food and drink
Cons: n/a
I am really interesting in this job because i got the first chance to test and working on new technology google glass product. Therefore i also can learn too many things for the most progress in this product. For Example alignment tiny electronic projector, how to deal with robotic issue, how is optic work though the projector, laser testing system – more... with high accurate performance and a lot more. – less
Fun workplace
Google Shopping Express-Adecco/Store Operator (Former Employee), Numerous locations throughout the PeninsulaApril 18, 2014
I worked with numerous types of people of all ages and backgrounds from upper store management to leads and coworkers.
I learned that for things to run smoothly you have to have great team work. The hardest part of the job were meeting deadlines, but we always managed to do so and the most enjoyable was meeting new people and constantly learning.
Free Food but High Pressure
Marketing Program Manager (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAApril 13, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: high pressure, competitive and stressful
Great experience in fast moving global organization. Great perks such as free food and free gym. High pressure and highly competitive work environment. Hard to get work-life-balance.
The company was good
Business Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 11, 2014
I was working on a lot of data analysis and creating documentation.
good company and good benefit at work
Engineering Lab Technician & Quality Control (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAApril 8, 2014
- good treating
- get another skill of solar
- good environment to work
Exciting position; always learning new things
Document Control Analyst (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAApril 3, 2014
• Oversee specific projects within DCOPs
• Plan and develop training workshops for New Document Management System
• Work closely with and maintain healthy relations with various partners within the ecosystem
• Capture and document process and impact of program
Great and fun place to work!
Operations Assembler (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 2, 2014
Performed day to day hardware operations in Google data center. Management and co-workers are awesome.
Marketing Ops/Automation Lead Review
Marketing Operations/Automation Lead (Current Employee), mountain view, caMarch 28, 2014
On a typical day of work, my tasks are quite varied. I'm responsible for the overall management of operations and automation for the Americas and Global/Central for Google Enterprise.

This means that I do a lot of systems work, between Salesforce CRM and our automation platform - Marketo. I manage all data flowing into both of these systems, and the – more... operational best practices for the use of both systems for the Marketing Org.

I enjoy working with systems, ops and automation. It does come with a lot of challenges, like working with Marketing and Sales executives who do not understand the more technical or data oriented aspects of working with systems. – less
Exciting position; always learning new things
SMB Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Accra, GhanaMarch 25, 2014
• Oversee specific projects within the SMB Ghana strategy for Google and manage employees
• Establish relationships with new and existing SMB’s in Ghana to utilize Google products
• Plan and develop training workshops for these SMB’s to maintain and improve their websites
• Work closely with and maintain healthy relations with various partners within – more... the ecosystem
• Capture and document process and impact of program
• Provide administrative and logistical support to the office and cross functional teams – less
Fun To Get To See
Visual Data Specialist (Former Employee), Kirkland, WAMarch 22, 2014
Pros: cool workplace
Cons: slow pace
I was working in the Maps overhaul and it was a short term project as a contractor. I enjoyed seeing the hire process and experiencing the success of making onboard the Google Local Team to work on Maps.

As an avid maps fan, and GIS guru in general, I really miss that contract.

Google is a fascinating ecosystem, and being on site made me happy.
Foi o melhor frrela que fiz em toda minha vida
Arte finalista (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPMarch 18, 2014
Pros: refeição por conta empresa
Cons: estagio e a concorrência é muito grande
Apendi valores, noção de tempo, vida em quanto trabalha e a verdade quando faz o que gosta não se trabalha
Great People
Control Operator (Former Employee), moutain view caMarch 18, 2014
Pros: free refreshments, free cereal
Cons: no advancement
Nice clean place. a great place to make new friends. but not a great place to start a career. got in through an agency. so no room for growth
its good to work in google
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 17, 2014
Pros: break time
Cons: eveing hours
typical day at work "Monday".
learned "time management".
co-workers"more supportive".
hardest part of job is "programming".
enjoyable part "Saturday".
Candidate Host
Candidate Host (Current Employee), Mountain View, CaMarch 15, 2014
A typical day at work consists of providing our Candidates (who are interviewing for Google) a positive experience. As a Candidate Host we are also there to help with any day to day issues that may occur during or before an interview. My co-workers are amazing and always a huge help if I do need any help. We all work independently and we work hard as – more... a team. I don't believe my job is hard, I see it more as a challenge to help me grow within the company. The most enjoyable part of the job is the diversity different backgrounds, everyone at Google is incredibly nice and always willing to help you as well as throwing fun facts your way. – less
Fun at work place
GIS Representative/Mapping Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 14, 2014
Pros: free food, free transport, fun at work
Cons: less take homesalary
Google is a wonderful organization where we have fun at work place. Where we can learn how to manage our work.
Great co-workers
Technical support (Former Employee), tempe azMarch 11, 2014
Pros: nice customers that made my day when i was able to resolve their issue, great co-workers, pot lucks, random drawings for ipads, ipods, iphones, good benefits.
Cons: micro management
Inbound technical calls regarding customer's Google account. Anything from e-mail, their pin marker not showing on Google maps, 2 or more pin markers showing on maps. FAQ's on how to get higher in the rankings when people search for services. I would also respond via cases which are in an e-mail form if there were no calls coming in.

I learned how – more... to increase your rankings for your business when people search in Google. I learned there are some people who try to "take over" rival business owner's location on maps so they don't show up during searches. I learned new ways to serve customers in a "Googly" fashion, which was awesome.

Most managers were very very helpful. There were a few that had a short fuse to put it lightly.

Co-workers were awesome.

Hardest part was dealing with a rare upset customer. I always calmed them down and let them know we will get this issue resolved and they are in good hands.

Nice customers that made my day when I was able to resolve their issue, great co-workers, pot lucks, random drawings for ipads, ipods, iphones, good benefits. – less
Best company I've ever worked for
Partner Operations Associate (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAMarch 11, 2014
Great place to work. I'd recommend it to anyone, particularly those to wish to have a good balance in their life.
One of the best places to work in
Account Strategist (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 11, 2014
Pros: one of the best places to work in.
Cons: commute to high tech city every day takes up 2 to 3 hours.
Great place to work. Excellent work life balance. Great benefits and HR team.
Challenging and Productive!
Advertiser (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 10, 2014
Pros: creative freedom, freelance
Cons: long phone conversations
Specialists within my agency work together alongside the client to identify the client's goals (i.e. drive sales for a new product line), and identify a "target audience" to which the advertisements will be directed. I work creatively, design advertisements that will persuade the target audience to become aware of this new product line and begin purchasing – more... the products. – less
All Good
Assembler Technician (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAMarch 8, 2014
Good Company to work. Learn very much new things,team work and excellence management.

About Google

Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. At Google, we know that every employee has something – Read more