Google

Google Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not as review
Customer Care (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 15, 2015
Indeed has been a great place to work. With any growing company, there have been moments of stress. But through strong leadership and a clear mission (I help people get jobs), Indeed has been an amazing place to work. The challenges are daily and varied and leave me satisfied. I have grown a lot working here and see a lot of potential for more in the future.
Great place
Mobile QA Lead - QA Engineer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 6, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: nothing
Genius people work at Google,Canada's best engineers can be found here. lot to learn. facilities are amazing, very innovative, and flexible
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR II (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Free lunched, great pay
Cons: None!
Worked with some of the smartest and nicest people I've ever met.

Learned Python on the job, great food to eat, management was very receptive. Nothing bad to say about Google.
Few perks but nothing special
Trilingual Business Help Desk Specialist III (Current Employee), Montreal, QCFebruary 17, 2015
Completely different from the movie, perks are exciting at first but it is it. Poor management and very strict with do and don't do
educational, flexible and challenging
Google map driver (Current Employee), Sydney, NSJuly 30, 2012
Pros: hour lunch break
Cons: not permanent
This was an excellent learnign experience and challenged me with technical responsibilities as well as mapping skills. Enjoyed working for the company and enjoyed my job task as I am now a very skilled experienced driver with lots of knowledge in the Cape Breton area.

About Google

Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. At Google, we know that every employee has something – Read more