Google Employee Review

Food is good,
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CA30 October 2012
Technology is advance but my job role is limited. Very flexible hours. Food is great. Love to be full time but I am contractor so this had to come to an end.
Pros
food, drink and shuttle
Cons
contractor

Other Google Employee Reviews

Great
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS18 January 2018
Great place to work. Great team leads,
Trips to Montreal are great free food drinks activities and much more. The longer hours definitely pay off and also a great salary
My experience working at a contractor at Google HQ
UX Researcher (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA23 December 2017
I had a short but eventful work experience at Google. It was the best break I could have ever asked for my first job in the United States. There are undoubtedly very talented, hardworking and bright people at Google, but I have also seen people have an attitude to be open to learning. An average Googler is very modest and approachable, and that's what I love about the culture there. A contract opportunity can be stressful work wise but there is a lot to learn about managing time and getting your best foot forward. Although I didn't land a full time role at the end of my contract, it helped me gain momentum and visibility professionally and landed me many full-time job offers at reputed organizations.
The Google experience on your resume just looks great!
Pros
Free food, informal work space
Cons
Very difficult to get a full time position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3