Google Employee Review

Incredible company and workplace environment
Software Scanner and Associate (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA7 August 2012
Worked as a software scanner for the Google online book search project. Google was an incredible company to work for and really soaked up every minute I could working for an amazing company like Google.

Hardest part of the job was to consistently to meet the scanning quota of 16,500 pages daily however I was a hard efficent worker and made sure my quota was met daily.

The team I worked with was a great bunch of men and women along with great management to train us an show us the way on how to operate and use the scanners.
Pros
got to work for google and free lunch and snacks provided everyday
Cons
it was a contract assignment which ended after 2 years

Other Google Employee Reviews

Actor
Actor (Former Employee) –  British Columbia22 November 2017
We did doughnuts in a limo and the commercial never got played. Here are some random words garbage disposal of my favorite part of the rings and I will not be
Productive and Awesome place to work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 May 2017
Everything is great from the people to the culture. Helping customers and facing cool challenges was a daily occurrence. Would recommend the job to anyone who likes customer service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3