Google Employee Review

Fast-paced and Rewarding
Account Manager, YouTube Partner Program (Former Employee) –  San Bruno, CA15 August 2013
Google Inc is a great place to work. The atmosphere tends to be very friendly, yet demanding, and oftentimes pushes you to do your very best work.

Other Google Employee Reviews

Great
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS18 January 2018
Great place to work. Great team leads,
Trips to Montreal are great free food drinks activities and much more. The longer hours definitely pay off and also a great salary
My experience working at a contractor at Google HQ
UX Researcher (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA23 December 2017
I had a short but eventful work experience at Google. It was the best break I could have ever asked for my first job in the United States. There are undoubtedly very talented, hardworking and bright people at Google, but I have also seen people have an attitude to be open to learning. An average Googler is very modest and approachable, and that's what I love about the culture there. A contract opportunity can be stressful work wise but there is a lot to learn about managing time and getting your best foot forward. Although I didn't land a full time role at the end of my contract, it helped me gain momentum and visibility professionally and landed me many full-time job offers at reputed organizations.
The Google experience on your resume just looks great!
Pros
Free food, informal work space
Cons
Very difficult to get a full time position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3