Senior Online Advertising Consultant (Current Employee) – North York, ON – 4 May 2017
the management is great, the culture is awesome and the people are young and motivated who also share their best practices only con is the $. I've talked to others who sell adwords for a living and they make much more
Working with Google gave me an opportunity to work with multiple clients and see the business side of things. The employees are valued and the management knows the front face of the company are crucial and benefits are provided to keep them happy
Marketing partner (Current Employee) – Windsor, ON – 10 April 2016
I like working with them, they let you make your own hours and if you work hard enough you will be able to make big cash. anyone can work with them as long as you work as hard as you can and have a creative mind.
Environnement agréable mais en constant changement
Commis libraire (Current Employee) – Quebec City, QC – 13 January 2016
Je ne serais pas demeurée plus de 7 ans si je n'appréciais pas le travail. L'environnement a toujours été agréable et chaleureux. le rapport avec les clients respectueux et intime, sans la pression de performer pour vendre un produit à n'importe quel prix. Bien souvent je passe plusieurs dizaines de minutes avec un seul client, l,aidant à faire un choix, lui racontant mes coups de cœur littéraire. La vente se fait par intérêt du livre et non pour forcer une vente! J'aime l'idée de contribuer également au succès d'un auteur anonyme qui n'est pas populaire auprès des médias sociaux. J'ai appris beaucoup sur moi comme pour chaque emploi occupé. J'aime relever des défis dans l'exercice de mes fonctions mais les postes de gestion ne sont pas faits pour moi. Mes collègues ont fréquemment changé avec les années et à part ma supérieure immédiate (très compétente), le roulement de personnel a modifié intégralement l'équipe. Y compris les directeurs qui se sont succéder à la suite de changements intenses et déroutants, un peu trop fréquents.
Droit d'emprunt, rabais sur les produits achetés
une demie heure dans un quart de 9h de travail et non payé
Adecco employee (Former Employee) – Canada and US – 16 June 2015
- Every day was different and this is mainly why I took the job. I traveled across Canada twice, traveled to Nunavut and saw the most spectacular National and Provincial Parks all over Canada.
- Management had little to no oversight and let me do my job without much intervention or direction which was sometimes difficult when they asked me to complete a task I was unfamiliar with.
- There was no one else from Adecco or Google working with me as I traveled across the country; though I could call them when needed so was not 100% independent. I communicated with a representative from Google on a daily basis to report my progress.
- The most difficult part of the job was driving long distances after a strenuous day of hiking with heavy equipment on my back.
- The scenery and some of the individuals from Parks Canada were definitely the most enjoyable parts of the job.
Working at Google was the best experience. It was work and fun at the same time. Never got tired of my work. Quiet satisfied.
Analyst (Former Employee) – Hyderabad, AP – 27 May 2015
Working with google was good experience. My job dealt with google maps.As I was working for Point of interests, I had lot to do with the research work. I learnt so many things while working with google. The stress level was comparatively low, as there use to be fun activities for the employees. Apart from working in my team I also use to be a member of fun club and emergency team. The hardest part of the job was to finish your targets, which I believe every job has. The best part was the job timings and least stressful.
Customer Care (Former Employee) – Calgary, AB – 15 May 2015
Indeed has been a great place to work. With any growing company, there have been moments of stress. But through strong leadership and a clear mission (I help people get jobs), Indeed has been an amazing place to work. The challenges are daily and varied and leave me satisfied. I have grown a lot working here and see a lot of potential for more in the future.