We are currently expanding our diverse and dynamic team by opening a new Community Store in Goderich. Join us as we advance our business and mission… changing lives and communities through the power of WORK.
Various Hourly Positions
Goderich Community Store and Donation Centre
As part of our expansion into the Goderich market, we are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Donor Greeters
- Sales Associates
- Apparel Sorters/ Hangers
- Cash Associates
Preferred skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Communication skills
- Good team player
- Keen interest in donated goods/ processing work
- Desire to learn and provide excellent customer service
- Knowledge of apparel brands
- Able to determine quality of goods
- Constant standing/walking
- Occasional stooping, kneeling or crawling
- Frequent pushing and pulling
- Lifting and carrying which could be in excess of 18kg
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, ramps.
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine
Our Hiring Process:
Goodwill is proud to integrate the principles of Ability First into our hiring process. We are an equal opportunity employer offering opportunities for professional growth and development while making a contribution to your community.
Successful candidates will have a flexible schedule and will be open to progressing within the organization.
Please email your resume in application for this position by 4:30 PM September 08, 2014 to:
Goodwill Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.