St. Thomas Community Store and Donation Centre*
Become an integral part of management responsible for leading a large retail team to deliver results in a dynamic mulch-faceted retail environment to advance our business and mission…changing lives and communities through the power of WORK.
In collaboration with Store Management, the Team Lead will provide hands-on support to the store’s overall operations, including donor service, processing, sales, personnel management, health and safety, financial performance, mission integration and loss control activities. They will engage with a dynamic leadership team to achieve ambitious organizational goals aimed at strengthening mission, business, people and work place, brand and the environment.
- Set high standards for customer service, ensuring 100% donor and customer satisfaction
- Drive a respectful team culture based on open communication, listening and recognition
- Manage goods from intake to final sale in safe, lean, efficient work environment
- Assess opportunities using key metrics and data analysis, and report on findings
- Engage in logistics/operations/human resources and special projects with store management
- 1 or more years Supervisory experience in a retail environment strongly preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Warehouse, distribution, material handling management experience
- Experience with transportation and salvage operations an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Post-secondary education or equivalent
- Mobile within our territory
At Goodwill We Offer
- Unique and diverse retail opportunity
- Opportunity to engage with and significantly impact your community
- Competitive compensation package
Goodwill is a non-profit social enterprise and equal opportunity employer offering opportunities for professional growth and development while making a contribution to your community.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by November 1st, 2013 at 4:00 PM to:
Goodwill Industries, Ontario Great Lakes
255 Horton St. London, ON N6B 1L1
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.