Goodrich Corporation

fun place
great people
excellent benefits and wages
nice atmosphere
great environment to work at
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Englewood, NJSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: perks
Family rented company. great staff.Good perks. Great company to start your new career.
Quality Intern
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: nothing much to learn here
 Assist the manufacturing engineer in preparing ‘items of interest’ report of the daily status of manufacturing activities.
 Developed a simple and usable way to audit the 5S system effectively, at the assembly shop floor.
 Performed quality checks on structural components of the aircraft; ensured that the design modifications are incorporated from – more... ECN; verify the dimensions of the physical model with the blueprint drawing. Ensured that correct parts are being called in the assemblies, interference check, and BOM check. Update the drawings in the PLM (ENOVIA VPM). – less
Great place, regular raises, promotes promotion from within!
Quality Inspector 2 (Former Employee), Foley, ALJuly 8, 2014
Pros: catered breakfast & lunch on site, regular raises and many possibilities for promotion.
Cons: management was quite abrasive and two-faced at times.
Great place to work.
The culture is very family oriented.
Promotes promotion from within.
Very approachable HR dept.
A really good place to work with
Ltd., as senior Executive- Logistics (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 19, 2014
A good place to work with, but one thing which lacks in this company is everyone accepts your an exemplinary performer but shown in the paper when promoting you, overall a very good company to work with when comes to learning.
A good supportive employer people focused
Value Stream Operations Manager UTC (Current Employee), LiverpoolJune 7, 2014
I have enjoyed challenging satisfying employment at Goodrich and have taken the opportunity to develop myself during my time with the company
Amazing company that no longer exists
Lead Ethics Officer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 7, 2014
Pros: great culture generous pay
Great culture. Company was acquired by UTC. Friendly and smart people.
Productive and friendly workplace
Contract Systems/Equipment Engineer (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CAJune 4, 2014
Pros: friendly workplace
Cons: long distance suppliers.
This workplace is just like another typical workplace. I learned the new process of design, documentations, testing on different aircraft platforms and how to certify the aircrafts.

The management team worked well together to meet their goal and commission, meet customer's expectations.

The co-workers I worked with were very nice and friendly. We – more... believe in teamwork.

As soon I understood the working process, there was nothing hard about the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when coordinated with all parties, customers and testing teams (Suppliers) and got all works done and complete them prior to deadline. – less
A good place to work with freedom to experiment
Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, Karnataka, INDIAMay 25, 2014
The team compromised of technically sound people who were all experts in their fields. The team met everyday in the morning for about 10 minutes to discuss the work that was going on and to let the team know if anyone had any blockers or potential blockers that could prevent them from going forward. If someone else on the team had faced similar issues – more... and had found a way to circumnavigate the blocker, it would be discussed. – less
Informative intern experience
UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS)/Goodrich - Intern (Former Employee), Chula VistaMay 20, 2014
Pros: good people, good experience
Cons: no secure advancement
I was assigned to typical intern duties. Mostly jobs that senior engineers are too busy to complete. While repetitive and sometimes boring the tasks are a great means of exposure to the life of an engineer. Many of the people I worked with were very helpful and supportive.

The only downside is that there are no benefits for interns or guaranteed means – more... of advancement. – less
Our job is very important regarding safety
Arc Sprayer (Former Employee), Hodges, SCMay 15, 2014
Pros: great family fun days/great benefits
Cons: the atmosphere has chemicals
A typical day at Goodrich involves some heavy lifting. We work at a very past pace with a utility knife cutting masking tape to cover gas turbine buckets. Once they're covered properly we cut out small required dimensions and then coat them with an aluminum seal with an arc spray gun.
Everyone engages in continuous improvements
Senior Buyer (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CAMay 6, 2014
Pros: use of technology
Cons: a lot of uncertainty after the acquisition of utc
Very challenging after being acquired by UTC. No opportunity for advancement.
Company was ok
Team Lead - LAN/Telecomm (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CAApril 15, 2014
Company needed lots of improvements but hired people when needed and didn't burn out their employees.

They never compensate well and never promote those who really work hard.
Very focused on Results
REGIONAL FINANCE and ADMIN MANAGER (Former Employee), Dubai Free Zone, DUApril 14, 2014
Pros: good environment conducive to good performance
Good management principles
Good leadership
Communication good
excellent employees and management
Purchasing (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 3, 2014
Pros: very courteous management and employees
Cons: management didn't want to update front which needed it desperately.
Excellent place to work, employees seemed very happy and content with their environment. Many long-term employees. I enjoyed working with them.
Decent company
Precision Assembler and Calibration Tester (Former Employee), Burnsville, MNFebruary 28, 2014
The management or i should say lack of was not ideal. I was an employee that worked overtime, was always on time and was never sick. I got let go due to some minor issue. I believe my dismissal was due to the fact that i applied for a senior position.
A great place to work
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), 150 knotter dr. cheshire ct.February 25, 2014
Pros: great people
My main responsibilities were to support the manufacturing line with any issues that might need attention. I enjoyed my job whether it was tearing down gyro's to determine root cause. Setting up test equipment measuring parts maintaining fixtures or writing operation instructions. But what I enjoyed the most was training operators on various applications. – more... When I would meet the person to be trained I would all ways say not to worry you will learn this job and if by chance you do not it is not your fault it is mine...Every one I trained learned the job – less
Very good company to work for.
Mechanical/Structural Designer-design (Former Employee), Jamestown, NDFebruary 23, 2014
People and management were great to work with. Up to date computer and training processes.
good company
Contract Diagnostic Engineer (Former Employee), Birmingham, ENGFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: canteenl
A serious and demanding company that produces state of the art scientific equipment.
Typical day involved the testing and deugging of PCB control boards - this could be difficult and rewarding at the same time. To achieve targets overtime was often required.
People focused large corporation acquired by UTC in July 2012
Manager, Business Development (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAFebruary 8, 2014
Manager, Business Development with single point interface for assigned Customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Goodrich Corporation

Goodrich is a tireless leader in aerospace systems. The company serves regional/business aircraft, original equipment and aftermarket, – Read more