Now Hiring a Loss Prevention Manager
Goodness Me! is currently seeking an individual with a strong sense of professionalism and diplomacy for the newly created position of Loss Prevention Manager (LPM). This position will directly assist in the safety and protection of Goodness Me! assets within all store locations by implementing and overseeing Loss Prevention programs and initiatives. The LPM will be responsible for being familiarized with relevant criminal laws, covert surveillance principles, overt customer service methods, and video surveillance systems. The LPM will work closely with Store Management to identify priorities and develop appropriate shrinkage reduction strategies. An individual with a keen eye for detail and a developed ability to ensure policies and procedures are followed will thrive in this role. The successful candidate will have solid conflict management skills with the ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations. Relevant retail experience is considered a significant asset. A university degree, or equivalent experience, is preferred. This is a one year contract position with the ability to develop into a permanent position for the right individual.
Job Summary The LPM will:
- Be responsible for the creation, management and maintenance of Loss Prevention programs and initiatives.
- Improve operational execution and shrink performance by teaching strategic company processes and enforcing policies and procedures. Lead training and employment development on loss prevention, operational, safety and new store security related topics.
- Assess all store locations for deficiencies that could result in shrinkage or threaten the safety of employees and customers.
- Monitor stores for activity and practices that could cause the loss of company assets.
- Train employees to safely conduct no-force apprehensions of suspects when circumstances fall within Goodness Me! Policy Guidelines and the law.
- Initiate and manage the investigations.
- Schedule and conduct required loss prevention, operations and safety related audits.
- Proactively monitor controls and conduct local and remote surveillance to identify possible dishonest activity – both internal and external.
At Goodness Me! we are committed to engaging each customer, understanding his/her needs, and offering quality products and education aligned to help customers live healthy lives. We offer competitive wages, ongoing training and education, employee discounts, opportunities for advancement, and a culture promoting health, well-being, and integrity. Do you think you have what it takes to excel in this challenging and exciting role within our company? If so, please submit your resume along with cover letter. Submissions sent without a cover letter will not be considered. Submissions must be received no later than Friday, August 2, 2013 to be considered. We thank everyone who applies, but only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.