Goodmans LLP is recognized as one of Canada's leading transaction law firms. With a strategic entrepreneurial approach and a deal-making mindset, Goodmans delivers intelligent solutions with the responsiveness, energy, talent, and determination it takes to get the deal done. We are committed, talented, hardworking professionals who are motivated by exceeding our clients' expectations. We look for people with commitment, initiative, and a creative flair and who respect and recognize each other's individual contribution to our success.
We are currently seeking a Junior Collections Clerk to join our team. This is a one year contract position with hours from Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm, whose purpose is to follow up on and reduce outstanding accounts receivable. The role reports to our Supervisor of Collections.
- Notifies clients with overdue accounts and attempts to secure payment
- Ensures payment resolutions are reached; assists with client questions or concerns and resolves any payment issues
- Maintains and tracks monthly invoices for Vancouver office
- Prepares and sends out specific packages to clients
- Runs invoice balance reports and investigates any discrepancies
- Prepares accounts receivable reports or client information as requested
- Carries out special projects as requested or required by clients and billing professionals
- Undergraduate degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client service skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word skills
- Team player, results-driven self-starter with a positive attitude; ability to demonstrate a professional approach in all job responsibilities along with flexibility and reliability; shares information and knowledge
- Previous collections experience is an asset
- Experience in a high volume environment is an asset
Applications will only accepted via our website: www.goodmans.ca
Application deadline is Friday, May 24, 2013 by 5:00pm.
Goodmans LLP is recognized as one of Canada's leading transaction law firms. With a strategic entrepreneurial approach and a deal-making...