Goodman Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Plant Production Material Planner (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX16 October 2017
Management needs to train mid level managers on many courses. This would have been a good place to work, if they treated their employees with respect.
Working at GoodMan
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  1501 Seamist Dr, Houston, TX 770085 October 2017
A typical day at work stars of at 5 am I due a quick inspection on my machine make sure i have no oil leaks or lose screws
I learned quality before productions
Manger cums to check on you after each break 3 times a day
i try to keep my work area clean at all times
the hardest part of my job is work at a slow past sometimes
the most enjoyable part of my job is knowing im doing a good job in making a honest living
Horrible
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX5 October 2017
This is a horrible place to work for. Horrible everything, not a good place and i dont have time for the childs play. I am just glad i left this place.
forklift
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, TN3 October 2017
Goodman is where I got my forklift certification. Which has helped me in jobs I have had since then. Wouldn't trade the experience I gain there for anything.
Leader (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX27 September 2017
Goodman is a very well productive environment, fast pace, i inspect the quality of the A/C and also I play a roll as a lead to the company which involves in making sure everyone is doing the right thing and following the roles
Pros
N/a
Cons
Healthcare
fast pace
Injection Molding Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, TN27 September 2017
Repetitive work. Standing for eight hours. Some lines are fast paced some slow but once you get the hang of it the day seems to go by fast when you stay busy. Not sure how long they will be staying open after the buyout.
Pros
great pay
Cons
possibly closing
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX25 September 2017
Great place to work. Coworkers were all great and supportive of each other. Training was great. Only left because once the operations moved to Waller it became too much of a commute for me.
It was a fastpaced productive job.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX22 September 2017
I enjoyed working their I was just having problems with some of the employees I was getting hours but they were shorten my checks I was getting paid every week though.
Pros
lunchbreaks and breaks
Cons
lunch breaks
company shut down
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TN13 September 2017
while i was employeed with this company, it had it's ups and downs. management couldn't stick to a schedule so we were switched around a lot. pay wasn't very good. summer was crazy hot and winter was very cold.
goodman
crain oporator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX11 September 2017
Goodman's work days are typically sower than most. you learn to do your own job to get the job done. never the less management there holds back on following through with there expectations that makes it difficult to love my job. I expect to do my job above and beyond the duties that are expected. overall this company will defiantly continue training great employees.
Stable
Industrial Engineer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX5 September 2017
Stable job. Work life balance is not bad. Japanese invasion has its pros and cons as well

Pay is not bad. Can be better. Better review system should be in place.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Pay can be better
Dont work here
Counter Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA4 September 2017
The General manager was short tempered and verbally abusive. I was only there a couple of months but wished i had stayed in the field as an hvac tech. He would humiliate and belittle me in front of the customers if I made a mistake even though I was in training.Other counter people were always job scared and would accuse me of wrong doing to keep their jobs.
Pros
noone
Cons
everything
Good Job
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX30 August 2017
At Goodmen you can catch on quickly to things you never did before. I had a wonderful experience there there just wasnt paying enough. Just try it plz
Pros
Learn new things
Cons
Not even pay
Quick paced environment!
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, TN24 August 2017
I enjoyed working at Goodman Manufacturing Company. I had awesome Supervisors and Team Leads. I loved the fast pace work and some positions were slow paced that I got to train on.

I didn't like being shuffled around my first year there. However, once I was transferred to Heat Exchange that is where I stayed until I resigned.

Really great company to work for!
Pros
Team Environment, Health Benefits, Pay!
Cons
None that I can think of!
Productive and fun
Coil Department Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX24 August 2017
A typical day was I would report in get my PPE and cart! Then I would go around the department and put sand where I saw oil and then I swep up the sand!
Pros
You could get as much over time as you wanted.
Cons
Its a good company with few issues
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Webster, TX22 August 2017
Its a good company as a whole but each branch of the company has its own issues. Branch mangers dont get along which causes issues with communication.
Pros
Benifets are a plus
Cons
To many bosses not enough workers for the work load
production supervisor
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX21 August 2017
good place to work, my former manager was a crooked SOB had to turn him in for ethics violation. my current manager is awesome. this company care about you and your safety
Wonderful work place
Assembly Line Worker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, TN16 August 2017
Wonder work place and environment for both men and women. Great pay, and benefits for all employees after your 90 day temporary position. Excellent work schedule, and extra pay for overtime.
face pace environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX16 August 2017
hot warehouse some managers or very immature high turnover rate the pay is good in the summer time after that your hours will get drastically reduced in the fall
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
short breaks
very great invorment place to work at
Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX14 August 2017
this company was a great company i worked at i learned lots good expirince working here also how to work on sheet medal machine that part was the best
Pros
short bathroom breaks
Cons
one hour lunch