Goodman Goodman Manufacturing Company Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive workplace
Under-Co staff Agency, assembly Line, welding (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 7, 2016
assemble lines is busy you have to keep moving fast 1 line slow down down the order lines slows down also you have to be energective positive friendly .. the hardest part is during the summer time when in the warehouse is hot ,the most enjoyable is when the time goes fast you don't even know about it friendly environment team work
Has been good place to work.
Copper Coil Shop Coordinator (Current Employee), Fayetteville, TNJanuary 4, 2016
Pros: Good pay
Cons: Closing
Goodman is a good and fair place to work. They care about quality and their employees. I hate they have decided to move the company to Texas.
horrible!!!!!
forklift operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 2, 2016
Pros: nothing at all!
Cons: the company as a whole sucks!!!!
This job was horrible!!! Manager and leadman didn't like each other no room to drive people driving crazy around the place
Excellent place to work
Materials Supervisor (Current Employee), Fayetteville, TNDecember 24, 2015
Many opportunities for advancement. Leadership is fair and knowledgeable. Sad to see them closing the Fayetteville and Dayton facilities to relocate to Houston.
Not Long Enough
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 6, 2015
Pros: Hours
Cons: Pay
My experiance there was not long enough but was a good one . I would recommend this position to any one tha crosses my path. I wish that this would have been a long time experience but all good things must come to an end.
N/A
Machine Press Operator (Current Employee), Fayetteville, TNNovember 17, 2015
This company pays well, but you stand on your feet fore 12+ hours a day and sometimes they do not have work so you cannot rely on this company for steady work.
Laid back job
Machinist/Assembly Line, Form Coils (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 13, 2015
A typical day at work is fun depending on the people you're around not so much as hard only hard on your feet . The most enjoyable part of work is going home .
Terrible Work Place
Minion (Current Employee), Dayton, TNNovember 10, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Managed by fear
No Family Life-Managed by lazy upper management
Upper Management don't care, factory is shutting down.
Hot and unsafe work conditions
poor morale
Hard and very hot work inside with no air.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 2, 2015
100+ degrees inside in summer with no air movement, need I say more? Management was not very honest about job requirements when I started.
Team player
Assembler (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 30, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: temporary
Read work orders and received oral instructions to determine work assignments.Stored items, set-up for delivery, assembled, and distributed supplies and parts in order to expedite materials.Performed general housekeeping duties to ensure safety.
nice work enviroment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 19, 2015
Pros: nice pay
Cons: hardly any days off
Start off with the daily exercise, then from there we are appointed to our work stations where install air which is also another term for pressure decay.
Great place to work!
Superintendent-Press Department/Student (Current Employee), Fayetteville, TNOctober 18, 2015
Goodman is a great place to work! Internal upward mobility is encouraged. They offer competitive pay, good benefits, and a great work environment. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to work their way up the ranks.
Fun workplace in a great location
Consumer Affairs Agent (Former Employee), Houston,TxOctober 12, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: None
Company is all about numbers, and really does not care about the service you provide tot he h/o unless the h/o starts to threaten the company.
I worked in the design department.
Entry Level Draftsperson (Former Employee), Dayton, TNOctober 10, 2015
I worked in the design department of an air conditioning manufacturer. This was a learning position for me. The co-workers were helpful. The computer system was new.
Productive and Well Maintained Establishment
ASSEMBLY LINE OPERATOR GOODMAN HEATING AND COOLING (Current Employee), Houston TXOctober 10, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: adjusting to night shift lol
Has a great healthy work environment. the managers are understanding and don't mind leading by example. the workers are effective, consistent and fun to be around. job is fun and helps keep you on your toes by learning and adapting new skills every day..
Very nice place to work but the commute is too long.
HVAC Service Support Specialist (Current Employee), Fayetteville, TNSeptember 29, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria in the plant. Secure work area with limited entrances and security personal on site 24/7.
Cons: Finding out the location will be shuttered and moved to Houston, Texas in the very near future.
Good manager and fellow employees. Casual work environment. Advancement ability if relocation to Houston, Texas area. It is a large company but it is a great work environment. Not very hectic even being a technical call center assisting technicians from all over the country. Everyday is a new learning experience. Benefits are the best I have had so far after leaving my own business many years ago.
Good salary, bad environment
SENIOR TAX ANALYST (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 22, 2015
The pay is good here, however the rest of the benefits pale in comparison to previous companies. There is no room for advancement. A lot of people have quit in a few short months.
hard to work for
Supervisor (Former Employee), Dayton, TNSeptember 9, 2015
Pros: good chance to avance
Cons: bad manigment
this was a job where I got to advance. but it was hard to go to work every day. it was fast pace witch I loved but the management was very hard to work for.
Faced pace work place
Material Handler (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2015
Nice place to work. Everything is organized. Work day goes by quick. Good tools,ppe, and working equipment. Nice lunch room with vending machines.
Excellent Company To Work For.
Forklift Operator / Loader (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Honest hard work.
Cons: Hot
Great company with lots of benefits. People are friendly. Company has room for growth. Picnics are the best for families. Would recommend to anyone.