At GoodLife Fitness, we’re known for being an industry leader in fitness across Canada. Since opening our doors in 1979, our Associates have shown dedication and passion for fitness and for their communities which keeps us growing year after year. With motivating people surrounding you every day and encouraging you to live a healthy and active lifestyle, isn’t it time you started living the good life too?
What is a Personal Trainer?
A Personal Trainer provides their clientele with the knowledge, motivation and coaching to achieve their personal fitness goals.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Opportunities for advancement include: Fitness Manager, Personal Training Regional Manager and Personal Training Regional Director
- Competitive base pay and excellent commission based income, monthly sales incentives and the ability to upgrade your level of Personal Training
- Top notch training including: business plan, secrets to success, subscription to the world’s number one education resource for Fitness Professionals
- Use of Fitness equipment $2 million liability insurance
- Pre-designed specialty programs, business cards and marketing materials
- Flexible work schedule
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Prospecting for new clients
- Analyze and understand your clients’ needs and goals
- Design personal programs
- Sales driven
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for fitness
- Can Fit Pro certification within first 3 months of employment
- CPR Certification within 1 month of employment
- Sales ability
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to coach, mentor, and bring out the best in others
- Hardworking individual with leadership skills
- A related degree or diploma is an asset, but not required
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 9,000 people supporting our vision to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.
The good life is within your reach. Apply to GoodLife Fitness today. Email your resume and cover letter attention to Reed to the address provided in this ad.