GoodLife Fitness Clubs Employee Review

View all GoodLife Fitness Clubs reviews

Entertaining and taking care of children from various ages. (newborn-10yrs)
BodyCombat instructor/Daycare worker (JUMP!) (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NewBrunswick13 February 2014
A typical shift was approx. 3 hours. While parents took the time to work out, we (JUMP!) took care of the children/child; feeding, changing diapers, entertaining, etc.
My management team at Goodlife was great! They supported me in the decisions that I made when it came to disciplining the children.
The hardest part of the job would have to have been giving the babies back to the parents! It was so fun to take care of these kids, get to know them, entertain them, and to be a kid again!
Pros
Free range, as long as the children were tended to.
Cons
There was nothing bad about this job.

Other GoodLife Fitness Clubs Employee Reviews

Amazing culture and team environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  North York, ON10 December 2017
I have learned so much from working at GoodLife Fitness, people are very friendly and caring. Every associate believe in their core values, TRUST, INTEGRITY, CARING, PERSONAL FITNESS, HAPPINESS, PEAK ATTITUDE, PASSION
It is a family environment, even members knows your name and build so much rapport with you.
Management team is great, always willing to help and very friendly.
They make you feel like home
Unappealing place to work
Certified Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Grimsby, ON7 December 2017
No structure. Very minimal pay. Zero support for management or opportunity for training or career growth. A poorly managed organization that is not invested in their employees.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoodLife Fitness Clubs. Our community is ready to answer.