GoodLife Fitness Clubs Employee Review

View all GoodLife Fitness Clubs reviews

Entertaining and taking care of children from various ages. (newborn-10yrs)
BodyCombat instructor/Daycare worker (JUMP!) (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NewBrunswick13 February 2014
A typical shift was approx. 3 hours. While parents took the time to work out, we (JUMP!) took care of the children/child; feeding, changing diapers, entertaining, etc.
My management team at Goodlife was great! They supported me in the decisions that I made when it came to disciplining the children.
The hardest part of the job would have to have been giving the babies back to the parents! It was so fun to take care of these kids, get to know them, entertain them, and to be a kid again!
Pros
Free range, as long as the children were tended to.
Cons
There was nothing bad about this job.

Other GoodLife Fitness Clubs Employee Reviews

Not a great environment
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Bowmanville, ON15 February 2018
When working here I faced racist comments from not only fitness advisors but management as well. Not a very good company to work for. There’s a complete set of double standards and if your not in the “in” club good luck.
Engaging and self driven environment
Fitness Advisor (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON13 February 2018
A great job to do if you enjoy interacting with lots of faces and if you're a very open and social person. You get the chance to make a difference in people's lives plus a free membership. Only down part is the stress you're put through to hit your constant goals and you're always competing to be at the top
Pros
Making a difference in peoples lives
Cons
long days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoodLife Fitness Clubs. Our community is ready to answer.