GoodLife Fitness Clubs Employee Review

View all GoodLife Fitness Clubs reviews

My position at GoodLife
Reception, Administration, CS (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON23 October 2013
I have gained a lot of experience as a receptionist and administrative assistant. I have perfected my skills in working as a team or by myself, whenever needed. I have learnt to work under a lot of stress, though not desired.
My day consists of greeting clients, answering incoming calls, making outbound calls to current clients, working in team or alone, reporting to the General Manager or Assistant General Manager, building a good rapport with clients, co-workers and managers.
Hardest part of the job is working understaffed, not getting a deserving raise, working with constant changes in staff and management, as well as tremendous amount of issues from clients, stress.
Most enjoyable part of the job is working with pleasant clients and co-workers, having an understanding Manager, perks to using the fitness club for myself and family.
Pros
free gym membership
Cons
stress

Other GoodLife Fitness Clubs Employee Reviews

Living the corporate life, not the good life.
Motivator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2018
This company is way too much of a corporate culture that doesn't care about its employees or its members. They constantly have new initiatives to try and get business that is often extremely shady. They expect far too much from sales and personal training staff and do not compensate them appropriately for their hard work and pressure from the job.
large work load, little training, high expectaions, rules and expectations not equal for all in same position
Home Office Club Support Clerk (Former Employee) –  London, ON4 January 2018
Over the time I worked there I noticed the company mission statement and culture appeared to only apply to the plaque posted on the wall and the awards they won be default.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoodLife Fitness Clubs. Our community is ready to answer.