GoodLife Fitness is 100% Canadian and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies!
INSIDE PROSPECT ADVISOR (Call Center Agent)
This is a full-time, permanent position (typical hours vary between 8:30 AM-7:00 PM Mon-Fri).
At GoodLife Fitness, we’re known for being an industry leader in fitness across Canada. Since opening our doors in 1979, our Associates have shown dedication and passion for fitness and for their communities which keeps us growing year after year. With motivating people surrounding you every day and encouraging you to live a healthy and active lifestyle, isn’t it time you started living the good life too?
What is an Inside Prospect Advisor (IPA) ?
- An Inside Prospect Advisor is someone who first and foremost has a positive attitude, passion for helping others, is committed to their team, and has a strong work ethic, and superior communication skills.
- The purpose of the Inside Prospect Advisor is to assist our sales associates across the country by having quality/caring conversations with people that have already expressed an interest in GoodLife Fitness, ensuring they are still interested in a membership, providing them a solution, and booking them into appointments with sales staff in GoodLife clubs.
- People are primarily contacted by telephone, SMS (Text), or email.
- Work with goals that are achieved through a combination of superior communication abilities and a passion to deliver an outstanding service experience in every interaction.
- Responsible for lead conversion, establishing rapport in every interaction.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Work as part of a very tightly knit team
- Call warm leads (people that have already expressed an interested) from the company's database
- Contact prospects using company processes and resources
- Deliver compelling conversations to prospective members
- Work in partnership with various departments and clubs across the country
- Achieve key conversion targets
- Ensure activity metrics are achieved
- Accurately update, disposition leads and administer company data base
- Actively participate in coaching and training sessions to improve sales skills
Our Ideal Candidate:
- An acceptable combination of experience and education (University education with 2 years sales experience preferred)
- Has a positive attitude, passion for helping others, is committed to their team, and has a strong work ethic, and superior communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with prospects is essential
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Prefers to work in a mature, tightly knit team environment
- Experience in consumer sales is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast paced, consistently changing environment
- Comfort with metric driven, telephone/digital environment
- Able to work 44 hours per week
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 13,000 people supporting our purpose to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.
The good life is within your reach. Apply to GoodLife Fitness today.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard