We are looking for a tech-savvy, passionate and hard-working person to oversee and manage game analytics.
Good World Games is not your run-of-the mill social game developer - as a pioneer of the "Gaming for Good" niche, we are all about introducing fun and entertaining games that make an impact in the world. Our games benefit a variety of leading non-profit organizations that work with us to spread the word about our games. Join our creative, collaborative and fun team in our hip Liberty Village offices in downtown Toronto!
- Assess and report on game analytics
- Design and implement advanced statistical testing and A/B testing to evaluate the success of product features
- Work with Management to analyze user activity data so as to develop insightful reports and systems
- Communicate key metrics related to user behavior, user segmentation, virality and impact of marketing campaigns.
- Work with product development team to formulate strategies that optimize acquisition, retention and monetization
- Assist with in-game pricing and currency
- Must be available to work Full-Time in-office a minimum of 40 hours a week
- Minimum 1 year of online acquisition performance/user behavior data analysis having successfully developed models that increased customer acquisition, retention and monetization
- Must have been a team member on at least one successful social game roll out
- Extensive experience with Facebook and iOS games marketplaces, trends and best practices
- Experience with micro-transactional based business models
- Experience with A/B and response testing
- BSc. or B.A. in math, statistics, economics, engineering or other technical degree.
- A strong interest in and familiarity with social games
- Ability to multi-task and change gears quickly
- Hard worker who’s good with details
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Advanced degrees are a plus
We offer competitive pay and benefits. You will join a skilled and experienced team, working in one of the most dynamic spaces in the tech world today!
Email us with something that best conveys why you will be a great addition to our team. You can include your bio, but we’re also looking for something that will get our attention! We will respond quickly if we are interested. We apologize in advance if we don’t get back to you as the volume of applications is usually significant. Thanks!
Indeed - 20 months ago
Good World Games is all about Gaming for Good. We allow people to make an impact in the real world when they play our fantastic games in the...