Senior Practitioner requires a Legal Assistant/ Law Clerk for varied practice with an emphasis on Real Estate. The ideal candidate will have a MINIMUM of FIVE years experience on Real Estate, We also practice Civil Law and Family Law. You must be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills on order to interact with our clients. We provide excellent remuneration, commensurate with experience. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Primary Duties Include:
- High Computational skills using "The Conveyancer," PCLaw, Word/Word Perfect, Excel.
- Preparation and editing of legal documents and correspondence
- Maintaining calendars, and scheduling appointments, including telephone/personal reception
- Maintain and organize client files on a daily basis (both paper and electronic)
- Other administrative duties as required
- Minimum 5 years of real estate experience
- Solid understanding of current Real Estate and legislation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills using MS Office, Conveyancer, PCLaw
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while paying attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter in confidence in the manner described.
We thank all applications for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 16 months ago