Goldtooth Creative Agency Inc. is a rare hybrid creative agency and full-service production studio. Each member of the Goldtooth team is a master of their craft from concept to completion.
We are recruiting for full time contract opportunities starting mid April 2013. Candidates need to be a canadian citizen or have permanent residency status to apply. Successful applicants will be required to work in our Vancouver studio location.
As a Motion Graphics Artist-Animation, you will develop visual media content while participating in many stages of the project including proposition of ideas, development of concepts, storyboards, animation and finalization of the project. You will work with our Creative Directors and Directors, and are expected to bring your own ideas to each project, as well as ideas on how to technically execute them beautifully.
A successful candidate profile has the following attributes and competencies:
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience
- Motion design degree/education and a love of motion, film and animation
- Outstanding animation and timing skills as demonstrated in your reel
- Strong typography, layout & technical skills
- Extensive experience of After Effects and knowledge of Element 3D & Plexus is preferred
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Editing experience
- Confident with working in Photoshop and Illustrator, Adobe CS6 suite
- Experience with 3D programs such as Maya or Cinema 4D
- Must be capable of handling multiple projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be creative and very organized with demonstrated experience juggling many priorities
- Must have the ability to creatively interpret a brief.
- Must be proactive in contributing ideas about new design techniques
- Able to work unsupervised or as part of a team.
- Flexible ‘can do’ attitude along with appropriate work visa or canadian citizenship
Goldtooth Creative Agency Inc. is a rare hybrid creative agency and full-service production studio. Each member of the Goldtooth team is a...