GOLDERADO CONTRACTING CORP.
We are a Civil Industrial Contracting company providing the following services:
- Earthworks & Underground Piping
- Concrete Structures and Foundations
- Common Services
- General Civil Contractor
- Aggregates & Common Fill Materials - Supply & Handling
- Specialty Services
Serving Western Canada from Fort Saskatchewan, AB
In the position of Labourer, we would ask you to do the following:
- Spot Heavy Equipment on site
- Handle and distribute construction materials (e.g., load and unload vehicles with supplies, equipment and construction materials; move tools, equipment and construction materials to and from work areas; remove rubble and other debris)
- Assemble and dismantle scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades at construction sites
- Prepare and clean up construction sites, move materials and equipment, and perform demolition, excavation and compaction activities
- Work on a wide variety of buildings, structures and premises including, but not limited to, municipal sewer and water mains, roads,
Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- You have one to two years of experience and must have Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS- 09) Certificate and H2S Alive and Ground Disturbance Level II
- You have experience with civil/industrial construction
- You are able to lift up to 9-23 Kg
- You have a safety conscious attitude and able to work with others in a team
- Valid driver’s license - Driver’s Abstract is required
- Successfully pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
At Golderado Contracting, we’re constantly pushing the limits of what we've done in the past - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better...