Golder Associates Employee Review

View all Golder Associates reviews

productive and highly professional environment
Environmental Scientist-Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 October 2013
Golder is a team-oriented company. it is easy to get help from co-workers. the work require lots of organization. the hardest part is that procedures keep changing so employees has to stay up to date.
Pros
invest its employees
Cons
hourly wages not as competitive as other companies

Other Golder Associates Employee Reviews

Not what it used to be
Geotechnical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ontario10 January 2018
Golder used to be a great company to work for. Now it feels like you are a number with a sole purpose of making the company money. The company culture is "make money, make money, make money". It's draining. Training is now non-existent. Benefits were recently cut. Pay is now below standard. Things are still constantly changing.

You can find worse companies, but I had to leave for something more stable and healthy for my psyche.
A professional organization of engineers.
Environmental Health and Safety Technologist (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC19 December 2017
This would have been a great career. But I discovered that as a technologist, I was not valued but treated instead as an expendable resource. The office environment was health and safety orientated to a very high standard but my experience was that this hid the underlying sophisticated harassment that was conducted.