Gold Business Technologies Ltd. is a leading office technology provider in Western Canada that assists medium and large-sized businesses find the print services and office solutions that represent the best overall value for them. Our well-established Kamloops, BC based company is expanding its service department and is seeking a highly motivated individual to be part of our team.
We are seeking a talented professional to join our team in a Service Technician role. Your task will be to repair and maintain office equipment while representing an established company with an excellent line up of products and services. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and has a passion for the latest technology.
- Install copier, facsimile, multi-functional and other equipment at customer sites.
- Perform equipment service and/or trouble shooting within specific time parameters.
- Respond to customer calls in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate system records and support documentation for all work orders.
- Complete preventative maintenance according to regular schedules.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Industry experience and post-secondary education is an asset.
- Time management, customer satisfaction and communication skills.
- Proficient technical skills and aptitude, including advanced computer skills and literacy.
- Experience with network connectivity required.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and operating systems.
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Competitive base salary.
- Monthly car allowance.
- Vacation and benefits.
- Training will be provided.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to this job posting.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.