Gold Business Machines Ltd. is a leading office technology provider in Western Canada that assists medium and large-sized businesses find the print services and office solutions that represent the best overall value for them. Our well-established Regina, SK office is expanding its customer support department and seeking a motivated person to join our team. You will guide and train clients with the implementation of leading-edge technology and application support that we provide to our clients.
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced product trainer / applications specialist to join our Sales Team. Your task will be to assist in the implementation of an excellent line up of products, software and services we offer to our clients. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and has a passion to learn the latest technology.
- Train clients on the operation of new equipment and implementation of software applications.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information. We have the tools required to collect the information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops online; reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Demonstrate initiative in learning and understanding new products, services and promotional offerings.
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service.
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; research and analyzing IT solution sales options.
- 2 years related sales and/or customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Candidates must be accountable, proactive, aggressive and have excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet commitments
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Post-Secondary graduate or higher
- Knowledge of the office equipment industry is an asset
This position could evolve into a sales role if the successful candidate was so inclined.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to this job posting.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.