Island Office Equipment Ltd is seeking an Accounting/Administrative Clerk to assist in daily operations. The successful candidate must possess a positive, professional attitude, and have knowledge of basic accounting principles.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures.
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Able to create and maintain filing systems and basic databases.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, and other correspondence.
- Answer and manage inbound telephone inquiries.
- Compile, verify, record and process various documents (sales orders, invoices, purchase orders).
- Send invoices and receive payments.
- Completion of Post-Secondary education (one (1) year or more).
- Minimum two (2) years accounting/administrative experience.
- Demonstrated experience providing administrative support in an environment with a broad variety of administrative functions including customer service and records management.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and database applications.
Please apply in confidence with a cover letter and resume to this posting.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 8 months ago