We are currently seeking motivated and driven Fitness Consultants to join our team at Gold's Gym. We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing, and sales oriented individuals that are passionate about Fitness. The ideal candidate will have customer service and sales experience, and have a positive attitude.
· Provide product knowledge of all goods and services
· Provide high quality tours of facility
· Prospect new members
· Initiate sales of memberships, personal training, and other services
· Facilitate all member requests or forward to manager
· Answer phones in courteous, helpful, and professional manner
· Communicate special events to members and guests
· Maintain an atmosphere which makes members and guests feel welcome
· Understand and follow all policies, procedures, and standards
· Know club facility and services
· Maintain a clean and organized work area
· Report to General Manager and Assistant General Manager
· Strong Customer Service and sales skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Outgoing and positive attitude
· Strong problem solving skills
· Compensation based on an hourly wage, commissions and bonuses
· Opportunity to take continuing education credits related to the fitness industry
· Work in an environment that is fun, healthy and rewarding!
If you have a positive attitude, you believe in your abilities, and you are committed to Gold's, you will succeed.
Group interviews will be held next week.
To apply, send an introduction letter and resume to Dave Alcock to confirm your attendance.