GOGO Worldwide Vacations

GOGO Worldwide Vacations Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Fun Travel
Travel Consultant (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEMarch 11, 2015
My co workers were hard workers and a great support system. The hardest part of the job was bringing in new business with creative ideas. The best part of the job was making your customers happy.
i enjoyed the people i worked with
Online Support (Former Employee), Ramsey, NJSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: taught me how to multi task call clients for fina payment, schedule changes
Cons: keeping things in order on whats more important first
At Gogo I learned different things that I can use in the future. And I met some great people that I still talk to.
Productive and educational.
Reservationist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: free water ice and pretzels. free educational items, educational movies, and educational trips.
Cons: the lounge area was gotten rid of, and the lunch room minimized.
A typical day at work was busy, productive, with problems solved by the end of the day. It was very educational offering experience as well. Management was skilled in leadership, education, creativity, and problem solving. The coworkers were experienced in their work and helpful. The hardest part of the job was a complex reservation. The most enjoyable was a complex reservation completed to perfection.
Good company to work for but local managemebnt is horrible.
Supervisor/Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZApril 25, 2014
Pros: travel benefits
Cons: bad management
Good company to work for in the travel industry. Opportunity to interact with travel professionals and travel benefiots are great. Management in the Phoenix area is terrible, not professional at all.
Productive and a fun workplace with great people
Accounting/Support Staff (Former Employee), White Plains, NYApril 24, 2014
The hardest part of this job was trying to work with the hotel vendors, and airlines to receive refunds for clients. Clients in general complaining about things that the hotels could not control, and expecting a refund.

The most enjoyable part of my job was working in my office. My co-workers and managers were amazing. It was always a relaxed environment, but when it came time to work during the busy season, everyone came together and worked as a team. We always found ways to make our time and environment enjoyable and festive.
Great travel benefits
Account / Branch Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 8, 2013
Pros: coworkers
Cons: many long hard hours
I was the sales manager for Maryland/ DC/Va my job was to oversee a staff of 15 employees and also grow our business
Great company to work with.
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 2, 2013
My typical day at work was open and close the office and runnig my district region as a manager.
I learned to be a strong person.
Sale travel packages
The most enjoyable part was traveling place to place. I love my career.
Small companies with huge rewards
Reservationist (Former Employee), Oak Forest, ILNovember 12, 2012
Pros: travel discounts
Cons: work schedule
Another positive experience but unfortunately this office closed.

About GOGO Worldwide Vacations

Give me liberty, or give me ... travel? Liberty Travel gives you both. The company offers leisure and corporate travel services – Read more