GOGO Worldwide Vacations Employee Reviews

Worst Human Resource Dept Ever!
Management (Former Employee) –  New York6 September 2016
Lies and corrupt inner company Politics to advance , no management protection from employees who should have been terminated due to their unethical judgement. HR is always looking for something to do, so they fabricate issues.
Benefits
Cons
No breaks, no appreciation for your hard work.
Exciting
Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA10 November 2015
Fun place to work, I was just out of school and this company had many opportunities for me. I started in the office was promoted into several positions. The company was very understanding when I re-located for my husband was military. They transferred me to the offices they had wherever I was relocated to. Traveling made me feel more confident in my position to sell different hotels/destinations. Travel/Trade shows gave me leadership and public speaking roles. Most enjoyable part of working here was the Free Travel.
Pros
Free Travel
The Hardest Part of the Job
Online Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ramsey, NJ8 July 2015
Was having to leave and go home. I very much so enjoyed working for this company. From my coworkers to my customers. It was a very enjoyable employment experience.
Remote position
Emergency Travel Consultant (Home-based) (Former Employee) –  Ramsey, NJ12 April 2015
It was great to have the opportunity to work from home but the hours changed from month to month, overnight hours were horrible and no additional pay for working the overnights and holidays.
Pros
Monthly incentive
Productive and Fun Travel
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DE11 March 2015
My co workers were hard workers and a great support system. The hardest part of the job was bringing in new business with creative ideas. The best part of the job was making your customers happy.
i enjoyed the people i worked with
Online Support (Former Employee) –  Ramsey, NJ12 September 2014
At Gogo I learned different things that I can use in the future. And I met some great people that I still talk to.
Pros
taught me how to multi task call clients for fina payment, schedule changes
Cons
keeping things in order on whats more important first
Productive and educational.
Reservationist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA16 July 2014
A typical day at work was busy, productive, with problems solved by the end of the day. It was very educational offering experience as well. Management was skilled in leadership, education, creativity, and problem solving. The coworkers were experienced in their work and helpful. The hardest part of the job was a complex reservation. The most enjoyable was a complex reservation completed to perfection.
Pros
Free water ice and pretzels. Free educational items, educational movies, and educational trips.
Cons
The lounge area was gotten rid of, and the lunch room minimized.
Good company to work for but local managemebnt is horrible.
Supervisor/Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ25 April 2014
Good company to work for in the travel industry. Opportunity to interact with travel professionals and travel benefiots are great. Management in the Phoenix area is terrible, not professional at all.
Pros
Travel benefits
Cons
bad management
Productive and a fun workplace with great people
Accounting/Support Staff (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NY24 April 2014
The hardest part of this job was trying to work with the hotel vendors, and airlines to receive refunds for clients. Clients in general complaining about things that the hotels could not control, and expecting a refund.

The most enjoyable part of my job was working in my office. My co-workers and managers were amazing. It was always a relaxed environment, but when it came time to work during the busy season, everyone came together and worked as a team. We always found ways to make our time and environment enjoyable and festive.
Great travel benefits
Account / Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD8 July 2013
I was the sales manager for Maryland/ DC/Va my job was to oversee a staff of 15 employees and also grow our business
Pros
coworkers
Cons
many long hard hours
Great company to work with.
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL2 May 2013
My typical day at work was open and close the office and runnig my district region as a manager.
I learned to be a strong person.
Sale travel packages
The most enjoyable part was traveling place to place. I love my career.
Small companies with huge rewards
Reservationist (Former Employee) –  Oak Forest, IL12 November 2012
Another positive experience but unfortunately this office closed.
Pros
travel discounts
Cons
work schedule