goeasy Employee Review

Long endless days with little acknowledgement
Collections (Former Employee) –  Sarnia ontario6 April 2013
Worked for company for 5 years. Did deliveries, collections, and management. Company is very slick. Gave my all for 5 years and put family on backburner for it. Was backstabbed by management, threatened to be terminated if i took more than a couple days off for my first childs birth.(my wife is high risk) Had one of supervisors change hours worked so i wouldnt get overtime owed and much more. I gotta say they are the only company that i know that has the nerve to sell a used crusty bed for 4 times its value. One of the worst parts of the job was having work EVERY saturday 10 hrs or else with them. Buddy system was being used with favortism within organization for raises and promotions. They got a full plate with the internal issues. And they need to stop charging stupid amounts of money for stuff, take a look at the money lending companies and what has happened. Give your head a shake. If you plan to work for them balance your home life, stand your ground and dont let them rock your ethics or morals. Its a dog eat dog industry and its not for everyone.
Pros
meet lots of great ppl and develop friendships wih coworkers
Cons
long days, shady management, buddy system within organization

Other goeasy Employee Reviews

Driver/sales
Sales / delivery (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON18 January 2018
Good place to work alot of physical labour for Min wage though.

Alot to learn everything from warehousing to delivering to collections.

Good management great training.
Pros
Great place to work good cooperation
Cons
no raises min wage
Very shady business practices
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Halifax Regional Municipality, NS30 December 2017
I honestly don't understand how a public traded company gets away with it. Creating fake sales during their open house only to delete them after the figures have been reported and an increase in business? That's creating a false impression which ought to be reported and investigated. Salespeople are always pressured to have numbers on the books which create this false practice. The regional manager for my district is the worst for this. She always encourages us to create "false fake sales" so she does not look bad. Always expected to work late hours without compensation.I would not recommend this organization to anyone. The only reason I am still here is that I have not found another job.
Pros
great collegues mand fun way to meet desperate people with poor credit.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at goeasy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5