goeasy Employee Review

Manager
Store manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 July 2013
This company has treated me well, with great bonuses and incentives as well as awards and certificates. I would recommend anyone apply as it is a great place to work.
Pros
bonuses and a fun work environment
Cons

Other goeasy Employee Reviews

Super Corporate.
Senior Collector (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 February 2018
It's not a bad place to work, It's not a good place to work. It's very corporate.
The company is very generous and in return they expect a lot. Sometimes too much.
The company wants everyone doing and saying the same things.

They pretend you're family when it's a ploy to get you to continue to "upsell" to customers who can't afford the loans at the 50% interest they already have.

There's very little room for advancement and they ALWAYS hire from the outside. If you can't or don't promote from within, your wasting peoples time.

They go through upper management constantly. They'll put anyone in any management job "temporarily" until they hire the next person who's not suited for the job.

They also dismiss you after years of employment and when you ask why " We don't have to tell you" is the response you'll get.
Pros
money, free food, sports teams
Cons
super corporate, management, no room for advancement
I worked for this company
Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 February 2018
I worked for this company they were great. I was a delivery manager and everyday had to deliver furniture to a customer. There were lots of incentives for the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at goeasy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6