goeasy Employee Review

Difficult place to work
Delivery/Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON8 May 2013
I worked here for just over a year and it was turbulent time. There was little room for advancement and the pay increase didnt happen. Had to deal with people with little credit that were on many occasions defensive and confrontational. Repossessing furniture it was made me quit, had a gun pulled on me by a "customer" who didnt want to return their very late unpaid products and was already headed to jail.
Pros
the physical workout aspect
Cons
terrible management, pay and fear of safety

Other goeasy Employee Reviews

Driver/sales
Sales / delivery (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON18 January 2018
Good place to work alot of physical labour for Min wage though.

Alot to learn everything from warehousing to delivering to collections.

Good management great training.
Pros
Great place to work good cooperation
Cons
no raises min wage
Very shady business practices
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Halifax Regional Municipality, NS30 December 2017
I honestly don't understand how a public traded company gets away with it. Creating fake sales during their open house only to delete them after the figures have been reported and an increase in business? That's creating a false impression which ought to be reported and investigated. Salespeople are always pressured to have numbers on the books which create this false practice. The regional manager for my district is the worst for this. She always encourages us to create "false fake sales" so she does not look bad. Always expected to work late hours without compensation.I would not recommend this organization to anyone. The only reason I am still here is that I have not found another job.
Pros
great collegues mand fun way to meet desperate people with poor credit.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at goeasy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5