Godiva Chocolatier, Inc

Godiva Chocolatier, Inc Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and very fun.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary AbJanuary 26, 2015
A typical day would begin at 9 when I would count the tills and prepare the store for opening at 9:30. Normally it would be quiet in the morning so I would dip strawberries and bananas and display them – more... nicely in the front window. I loved working there. On breaks I got to check out sales in other stores around the mall. I quit in the summer of 2013 solely because I moved to Italy for my LDS mission. – less
Great company and products
Sales Assistant (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Richmond, BCFebruary 25, 2014
Godiva was a great place to learn about new products and a new company. Management was good and informative. The hardest part of the job was helping customers that were looking for products that had been discontinued or not available in this region.
Fun and busy place to work
Store Manager (Current Employee), calgaryAugust 1, 2013
Pros: product
Cons: hours
I love Godiva, the Brand and the experience. It is a very busy environment, therefore time goes by quickly. A typical day is to keep up with standards and deadlines. Coach and train staff to perform in – more... a sales focused environment. Run the store and remain number 1 in the district!

I have hired the team I now have and have built rapport with them all. I think the hardest part of this job is keeping up with all the expectations that are required on a daily basis. Although a challenge is good I would like most to work a fairly normal work week. The most enjoyable is the product, and the people that we get to see each day, our customers.

I realize that a very important aspect is missing and that is Work/Life balance. I would like to refocus on that which has always been important to me. – less

About Godiva Chocolatier, Inc

Riding into the hearts of chocolate aficionados everywhere, Godiva Chocolatier makes and sells premium chocolate concoctions, – Read more

Godiva Chocolatier, Inc Photos