Godfathers Pizza

Godfathers Pizza Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive, fun place to work
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Walkerton, ONApril 6, 2014
Pros: there is an employee discount
Cons: long hours on your feet
At Godfathers a typical shift included: cleaning the lobby, counters and washrooms, washing dishes, prepping pizza and other foods following health procedures and guidelines, taking orders and relaying them to the cook or making them myself, answering phones etc. I learned to be quick on my feet and how to greet all customers with a smile. I also learned – more... how to be more sociable and too work independently for long periods of time. Management are very friendly and very helpful. If you are new they help you till you have a hang of how things work even thought they expect you to catch on quickly. I had gotten along very well with my co-workers they were hard workers and know how to get things done. I believe that the hardest part of the job was dealing with very grumpy customers. The most memorable part of the job was working with my co-workers, I call many of them my friends now and talk on a regular basis. – less
Making pizza
Cashier (Former Employee), Embrun ONMarch 31, 2014
Loved working with my hands and making dough and pizza. The team was great and it was an overall good job
bad management, dirty store
worker (Current Employee), st Mary'sNovember 19, 2013
No direction given, interviewed for management at 13 $ hired for minimum not managenent but wasn't told this. 45 min commute not worth the pay. Questions always answered with 'that's how corporate wants it' bad food safety and very dirty. Will be leaving once claim is in the works.

On the plus side customers were nice and making pizza is kind of fun.
it was a fun place to work like the people i worked with and the customers
Customer Service (Former Employee), Dresden ontNovember 17, 2013
ran the counter and made pizza prepared food for customers, I learned how to deal better with customers,
part time job to pay bills
Labourer (Current Employee), Waterford, ONAugust 30, 2013
Making dough serving customers,
learn how to deal with people
job is pretty much easy
best thing is I work alone for most of the day then work with other staff
fun place to work
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Minden, ONMarch 8, 2013
Pros: positive work enviroment
Overall Godfathers Pizza was such a wonderful place to work, it enable me to utliize my customer service skills, time managment, and teamwork
Productive, Fun, good hours.
Prep cook, Front Cash (Former Employee), Cayuga, ONMarch 6, 2013
Pros: breaks when it was slow, food was half off.
Cons: overload of hours near the end
I would prepare dough for the pizzas, Clean up any messes and at the ends of my shifts before closing. Cooked and cut pizzas and boxed them for customers.
I learned how to make dough, and use the machine to do this.
Management wasn't that great, but that's also because they were new and didn't know everything about being a manager yet.
My co-workers – more... were very easy to get along with, and fun to work with.
The hardest part of the job was working alone at night with larger orders.
The easiest part and most enjoyable, was working in the morning making dough. – less
godfathers
pizza maker / cashier (Former Employee), Walkerton OntarioFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: busy, good expierence
fun, good enviroment. Learned new skills and was interesting.
This was a good place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Fenelon FallsApril 23, 2012
Pros: benifits
Cons: long hours
Godfathers Pizza was a good place to work, the only down fall was once you got to where I was there was no future, I had no more oppertunity for advancement.
Very upbeat.. Great corporate strategies.
General Store Manager (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDDecember 2, 2014
This company is very family friendly. It has communicative establishments. Very fast paced. It is a great job and enjoyed it very very much.
Very upbeat.. Great corporate strategies.
General Store Manager (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDDecember 2, 2014
awesome boss
Cashier (Former Employee), Poplar Bluff, MOOctober 17, 2014
Pros: management and co workers
open and closed , setup and tore down buffet, management was awesome, hadest part of job is hostile customers
Pizza pie
Pizza Cook (Former Employee), Bedford, IAOctober 17, 2014
Making pizzas was a lot of fun, and i really like the people i worked with, which made the whole job experience all the more enjoyable.
Productive and fun work environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Fargo, NDAugust 27, 2014
Pros: a regular routine and schedule
Cons: employee turnover was high
I enjoyed the fast pace environment. My co-workers were great to work with. The hardest part of the Job was to make sure our online orders would go through in a timely manner. I loved working with the customers and built a healthy relationship with "regular" customers.
The customers
Cashier (Former Employee), Liberty, MOAugust 20, 2014
Pros: lunch
Cons: one break 15 minutes and didn;t get paid for it
The customers were the only thing that kept me coming to work every day. The management there is AWFUL. They are very rude to the employees, they didn't care if you were sick or if your child was sick. they only cared about them selves. I hate talking bad, but this true. I have a learning disable and they asked if I was to stupid to work this job.
Fun workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE, MINUTE MART (Former Employee), Elizabethtown, KYJuly 14, 2014
While working here a typical day for me included:
*Making pizza dough and prepping food for the morning shift.
*Making pizzas and subs for customers.
*Took orders in the store and over the telephone for customers.
*Worked the cash register.
*Clean the store at the end of the night.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the great people that I had – more... a chance to meet. – less
Good Entry Level Job
Driver/Crew Supervisor (Former Employee), Lexington, NCJuly 13, 2014
Not hard work, but a great work environment and the management is great.
Good Pizza
Cashier (Former Employee), Marshalltown, IAJune 12, 2014
Really slow and not many costumes. Management was great tought me everything I needed to no about working with pizza
productive, fun
Delivery driver (Former Employee), Fort Stewart, GAMay 30, 2014
Pros: half off on lunch
Cons: n/a
delivering food all day, I learned hard work pays off, most enjoyable part was delivering food interacting with customers and free time from the office
Unbelievably misdirected and unprofessional company.
District Manager (Former Employee), Omaha, NEApril 29, 2014
Cons: well below average pay grade at all corporate and management positions.
Stay away from this company! They are one of those companies that sets forth a set of core values, but does not carry them over to their corporate or store-level culture. They seemed to be continually involved in corporate turf wars, and the name of the game is "watch your back". They lack any coherent strategy for building sales or improving operations. – more... Their Director of Operations is simply the worst kind of boss: Never gives credit unless it is shared with her, gives almost zero direction, but will instead have meetings that last for hours in which the main topics include her personal life and corporate office feuds. When things go wrong, as usually happens with so little direction, the idea of personal accountability is not even thought about. – less

1 2 3