Short term contract – 6-8 weeks; could result in longer term/permanent placement depending on results and client needs
o Must be fluent in English both written and oral
o Outgoing, results oriented, independent, reliable, dependable
o Computer skills: able to navigate several programs simultaneously
o Call centre experience an asset
o The Outbound Customer Service Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining a friendly relationship with customers on behalf of the client. The OCSR will call customer to do ‘Satisfaction surveys’ and will take responsibility for each customer and ensure that all customer requirements are met. As such you serve as the primary internal representative of our organization, you must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our services and capabilities. You must also convey empathy and display ownership when problems arise. The CSR is responsible for communicating customer concerns and inquiries to the management of store locations within the guidelines of company policies and procedures and via internal systems where necessary.
- Make outbound calls to clients
- Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently with good communication and listening skills.
- Track and manage calls effectively and efficiently according to company process
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately by either documentation to store via Case Management System or by transferring into the correct department (rebates, rewards, etc.)
- Fact find to understand the true nature of the customers concern and answer/resolve customer concerns
- Maintain Knowledge of Product and Services
- Maintain minimum Quality and Performance expectations
- Manage attendance, punctuality and work ethic to the company standard
- Abide by company policy and rules (some of which will be outlined in the company Handbook
- Promote teamwork and call centre success
Outbound dialling is done primarily in the evenings and on weekends.
o Our current hours of operation range from dialling are: Mon-Fri, 12pm-11pm, Saturday 9am-8pm and Sunday 11pm-7pm
o Hours change regularly are subject to change without notice
o Currently we are dialing ~70% evenings, 10% days, 20% weekends - Representatives are generally working from 3-11pm Tuesday-Friday and from 10am-6pm on Saturday
There may be an incentive plan for quality (can change monthly)
Starting rate is $10.50/hour up to $11.00/hour – depending on level of experience
Indeed - 19 months ago
We Care about your Customers and your Business.
GoalLine Solutions creates the necessary tools and executes industry knowledge to increase...