GoDay.ca offers its customers short term, low value loans online. We use top-of-the-industry technology to collect & analyze data that allows us to process loan applications completely online. We are currently seeking an experienced, dependable, self-motivated and results-driven individual to join our team as a Web Developer. Responsibilities include working with business analytics to execute website projects & to maintain current systems. We want someone who is interested in technology, but also someone who wants to be part of a tight-knit and fast growing team.
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate must:
- Demonstrate knowledge of user interface design;
- Demonstrate experience with website security;
- Display keen attention to detail;
- Be highly motivated and results oriented;
- Hold strong organizational skills and be able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Demonstrate past success in working effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Bioinformatics, or a recognized equivalent is preferred, but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review current systems and user experience for potential improvements.
- Work with team members in business analytics to execute updates and new projects to the website and back end systems.
- Design, code, test and debug applications.
At GoDay.ca, we’re smart, friendly, and forward-thinking. Are you?
GoDay.ca is revolutionizing the online payday loan industry with a new approach to automated lending. We provide our customers with short-term, low-value loans completely online. We have a small team of people who are passionate about top notch customer service, a unique online experience, and new technology. To learn more about our products and responsible lending practices visit us online at www.GoDay.ca
You'll get a one-of-a-kind experience working with us. We offer a super casual environment, flexible schedules, and we're really easy to get to, as our office is less than a 5 minute walk from the subway.
So, you've made it this far, why not take it all the way and apply to be part of our awesome team?
Position available: 6 month paid contract with potential for full-time hire upon contract completion.