GoDay.ca offers its customers payday loans and cash advances online. We are currently seeking an experienced, dependable, self-motivated and results-driven individual to join our team as a Loan Recovery Officer. Responsibilities include collecting on past due accounts, skip tracing, account management, and assisting other team members as required. We want a top performer with a proven track record and a great attitude. Credit and collections or payday loan industry experience is required.
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a strong background or interest in technology;
- Hold experience in the collection industry, with a proven track record of success;
- Have the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Be highly motivated and results oriented;
- Hold exceptional problem-solving skills and an ability to make decisions independently;
- Pay attention to detail and have a keen eye for quantitative and qualitative anomalies;
- Hold strong organizational skills and able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Demonstrate past success in working effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the payday loan environment – is an asset but not mandatory.
At GoDay.ca, we’re smart, friendly, and forward-thinking. Are you?
GoDay.ca is revolutionizing the online payday loan industry with a new approach to money lending. We provide our customers with short-term, low-value loans over the Internet or by telephone. To learn more about our products, services, and responsible lending, practices visit us online at www.GoDay.ca.
You'll get a one-of-a-kind experience working with us. We offer a super casual environment, flexible schedules and we're really easy to get to, as our office is less than a 10 minute walk from the subway.
So you've made it this far, why not take it all the way and apply to be part of our awesome team?