GoDay.ca is an innovative online payday lender offering customers the ability to apply at the comfort of his/her own home, and if approved, receive cash in as little as one hour. GoDay is looking for a Collections Specialist who is responsible for locating, contacting, and collecting from debtors. This individual will essentially become the payables resolution contract for GoDay. In addition, this successful candidate will be accountable for compiling information and data on debtors, and will begin to build recommendations that will help shape loan origination.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold 1-3 years of experience in the collection industry, with a proven track record of success;
- Have the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Be highly motivated and results oriented; partial compensation will be based on the results produced;
- Be highly proficient in Excel and other MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint);
- Hold exceptional problem-solving skills and an ability to make decisions independently;
- Pay attention to detail and have a keen eye for quantitative and qualitative anomalies;
- Hold strong organizational skills and able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Demonstrate past success in working effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the payday loan environment – is an asset but not mandatory.
Apply Now! You've made it this far, why not take it all the way and apply to be part of our team?
Our office is in Toronto - no more than a ten minute walk from both TTC Subway lines.
1. Call 1-888-984-6329 * 98, and leave a 60 second message as to why you feel you would make an excellent candidate for the position. Remember to leave a call back number and your name on your voice message.
2. Submit a resume and cover letter to using instruction found here: http://smore.com/gc8a
Vist GoDay: www.goday.ca