Due to continued growth, our client is looking for Territory Managers that will report to the National Account Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for account calls, training retail staff, reporting, and other duties as assigned.
This is a dream job for new grads to obtain real-life experience in the field of business, marketing & technology. If you have a "Life's Good" attitude, please send your resume and bios to the email address below. Please apply ASAP to increase your chances of getting contacted.
- Telephone Sales Support
- Meet the target number of unique account calls per month, following weekly objectives.
- Build relationships with retail staff and educate them about new products, sales incentives, etc.
- Gain insights and report weekly on current market conditions, sales performance, service issues, competitive intelligence, etc. Other reporting as assigned.
- Represent the brand at industry trade shows and consumer-facing events, including some evening and weekend events.
- Regularly interact with account managers and other personnel at the client company.
- Expense tracking and management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Recent University/College graduate with an outgoing, enthusiastic, and friendly personality who has no trouble making new friends.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills are essential. Be prepared to demonstrate these abilities during the interview process.
- In-depth knowledge of the wireless industry in a retail/sales capacity is strongly preferred (i.e. knowledge of the major smartphone operating systems, major carriers and manufacturers, key trends, etc). In-depth knowledge of the Android OS highly desired.
- Must be tech savvy and demonstrate excitement for new products and technology.
- Organized self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people and team-building skills.
- Proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, the internet and other forms of social media.
- Experience with in-field marketing, territory management and consumer/retail promotions an asset.
- Must be professionally groomed.
- Must have reliable vehicle in good working condition. Access to a car is required.
Job Type: Full - Time
Compensation and other Perks: Bi-weekly + Car allowance + In-field business expenses covered.
Location(s): Hamilton, Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec
To learn more about Go Bee: 'Visit' us on www.gobeeinc.com 'Like' us on www.facebook.com/gobeeXM 'Follow' us on http://twitter.com/gobeeXM
We thank you for your interest in GO BEE. Due to high volumes, we are not able to accept employment related phone inquiries, and only selected candidates will be contacted.
This is a contract job.
Indeed - 13 months ago