Go Bee Core Management Team
Due to continued growth, our client in Ontario is looking for Client Manager that will assist the Account Coordinator and the Account Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day client relations and team management. If you have a "Life's Good" attitude, please send your resume and bios to the email address below. Please apply ASAP to increase your chances of getting contacted.
- Primary day to day client contact and bi-weekly meetings (Kathy) and monthly meetings with LG Senior Mgmt. Team, Formal Quarterly Report.
- Daily Weekly Reports, Analytics and Updates
- Special Request Management
- Development of Training Tools and Best Practices, Standards
- National Visit List Management and Measurement
- Strategic planning
- Provide support and training for Core Team
- University/College graduate with an outgoing, enthusiastic, and friendly personality who has no trouble making new friends.
- Proven client management skills
- Team management experience is a must
- In-depth knowledge of the wireless industry in a retail/sales capacity is strongly preferred (i.e. knowledge of the major Smartphone operating systems, major carriers and manufacturers, key trends, etc). In-depth knowledge of the Android OS highly desired.
- Must be tech savvy and demonstrate excitement for new products and technology.
- Organized self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people and team-building skills.
- Proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, the internet and other forms of social media.
- Experience with in-field marketing, territory management and consumer/retail promotions an asset.
- Must be professionally groomed.
- Must have reliable vehicle in good working condition. Access to a car is required.
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -