Go Bee Inc. is a growing full service event management, shopper marketing and digital events marketing company serving Canada and the United States. Go Bee executes experiential marketing programs for clients that range from consumer sampling events through to concept development and creation of full scale mobile brand experiences.
Due to continued growth, Go Bee is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team! This is a great position for self-motivated, event industry people interested in growth opportunities.
The Project Manager is responsible for the building and managing of a team of outgoing and personable field managers, promotional and sales representatives, developing event training programs, the day to day planning, setup and management of assigned promotional events and client management. This position exists to increase the efficiency and quality of the day to day in-field management needs of both Go Bee Industries and its clients.
- Reporting to the Business Development Director and taking the lead in developing and supporting program activation of various promotional events
- Demonstrate the ability to understand company’s core capabilities and fluently communicate to current and potential clients
- Acts as a strategic adviser and lead support to the Go Bee team through proposal development for upcoming business
- Liaise between brand new clients and Go Bee management to ensure overall success
- Develop recruitment strategies to ensure that you have a full team roster that can fulfill event demands
- Ensure full scheduling has been done for the event and all employees are made aware of their shifts
- Create positive relationships with promotional representative team, working to support the growth and effectiveness of the team and provide direct mentoring/training
- Plan and schedule program training sessions and assist the client in execution of trainings while ensuring that all employees participating in the execution of events have received formal training
- Actively participate in training for the programs
- Responsible for managing and tracking expenses and payroll for Go Bee field staff
- Act as the main point of contact for the client and employees dedicated to the program
- Responsible for Infield Quality Control and regular reporting of the staff, set-ups, tear-downs and program launches
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of the events through staff management, reporting, process improvement and communication
- Be present and participate in all program set-ups to ensure standards of Go Bee and its clients are met
- Actively attend and evaluate events, focused on delivering quality activation's
- Responsible for daily and post-event recaps to team and clients
- Respond to Client requests in a timely and efficient manner, same day response is mandatory
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-Secondary diploma/degree in event management, public relations, communications, marketing or equivalent experience in event or tour management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- In depth understanding and ability to apply to create custom client solutions
- Demonstrates strategic ability to balance Go Bee strategic and financial objectives and customer goals
- Ability to influence and negotiate with customers
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management
- Excellent planning, presentation and communication skills
- Analytical skills and attentiveness to detail
- Friendly, professional and outgoing to promote positive working relationships
- Must be flexible and able to work a demanding schedule that includes evenings and weekends
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Willingness and desire to travel
We are looking for candidates with strong background in experiential marketing industry and special events.
Start Date: September 2013 [1 year contract ending October 2014]
All Applicants must submit cover letter and resume by September 10th 11:59PM.
Hours of work: Full-time varying days to include weekends, evenings
Benefits: 1 week vacation, smartphone and laptop
Interested? Please send your resume with “Project Manager" in the subject line to Courtney Low.
Go Bee celebrates the diversity of all individuals and welcomes applications from all qualified parties.
Due to high volume we are unable to accept employment related inquiries by phone. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. No agencies please.