Go Bee Industries Inc. (Go Bee) is a growing full service field marketing, event management and promotions company serving Canada and the United States markets. Go Bee executes field marketing programs for clients that range from consumer sampling events through to concept development and creation of full scale mobile brand experiences.
Due to continued growth, Go Bee Industries is seeking a In Field Greeter and Customer Service Agent to join our team!
What will you be doing?
- Reporting to the Project Manager you will support the management and activation of a conference style experiential event for a high end client
- You will greet clients at the conference and make sure they are registered
- You will take any complaint and or comments
- You will be on site at all time to help the client to coordinate the event
What are we looking for?
- A self-starter who will work proactively to identify problems and create solutions
- A natural leader, not afraid to make informed decisions and do what it takes to get the job done right
- You must have superior administrative and organizational skills
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Must be flexible and able to work a demanding schedule(6:30am-5:30pm every day)
- MUST BE 100% BILINGUAL
Hours of work: Contract – Mon- Friday 6:30am-5:30pm
Pay: $1000/ week
Contract: November 18th- November 28th, 2013
Think you have what it takes?
Please contact us with your resume and head shot (two emails is fine if the files don’t fit in one or there are attachment restrictions)
Please reference ‘Bilingual Field Greeter’ in the subject heading.
Go Bee celebrates the diversity of all individuals and welcomes applications from all qualified parties.
Due to high volume we are unable to accept employment related enquiries by phone. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.