We are a software company based in Cambridge, ON.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a high capacity to multitask. The main responsibilities of the Office Manager/Personal Assistant will be to manage and complete multiple tasks for different people at the same time. Office related tasks will include, setting up new customers, handling purchase orders, shipping & delivery handling, training new customers, managing reports and meetings. Organizing travel and trade show bookings, customer service and helping in managing contractors and employees. Participate in building and executing a marketing plan for North America. Finance related duties also include bookkeeping work in QuickBooks, A/P, A/R, expense tracking and receipt/invoice management as well as general task delegation. Will include being personal assistant to the CEO and COO and will consist of completing non-office duties as they come up such as shopping and running errands.
- Strong computer skills a must
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excel and Word knowledge a must
- Mac knowledge a plus
- Good understanding of mobile phones and functionality
- High functioning individual looking to be challenged daily
- Must be able to multitask
- Work alone and with a group
- Works to minimize errors
- Able to be assertive when needed
- Planning and organizational skills
- Must have transportation and ability to use it at any time
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with peers & clients
- Willing to learn and be mentored
Only those being considered will be contacted.