GNC

GNC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Sales job where you have to put the company's ideas before the customer's needs.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calgary, AlbertaMay 15, 2012
Pros: enjoyable, social environment
Cons: sales quotas
Great place to work. Talking with customers was fun and enjoyable. However, the company had stats to be met for selling specific products that didn't always match up with what a customer may need. This creates issues between selling what the person needs and what the company feels they should buy.
I learned a lot about the types of products and how they can aid in people's health. Co-workers were fine, it's always a toss-up, but most of the time I was on my own anyway.
GNC places too much importance on stats. Get rid of the stats and sell what the customer needs and this job is perfect, but until then, it's not quite there.
Great Place to work
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Brampton, ONNovember 15, 2011
GNC was my favorite job. It had to living a healthier life and i enjoyed the people i worked with. It was indeed a pleasant workplace. The scheduling was great because it worked with my lifestyle and there was enough shifts all the time. I liked what i was doing and the products i was selling therefor related to them better and was a great sales person. I enjoyed working here and would work there again anytime. I recommend GNC to everyone. It truly changed my life
Nouveau départ
Vendeur (Former Employee), Montreal,qcApril 10, 2013
Pros: protéines à moitié prix
Cons: peu de client
Mon avis par rapport étaient valorisante , j'ai appris plusieurs choses sur l'entreprise , sur moi et sur la clientèle .J'ai aimé mon expérience au sei de cette entreprise mais il était d'un nouveaux départ pour moi

About GNC

What's good for the GNC customer is great for the company's bottom line. GNC Holdings operates the world's leading nutritional-supplements – Read more