GMR Marketing

GMR Marketing Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Interactive Work Setting
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCMay 25, 2015
Working at GMR has taught me a lot about ways to get people engaged and excited about a product. I work alone and am in charge of doing demonstrations for a product and giving away promotional items such as coupons and chocolate golden coins.
Worked at a festival for a weekend, being a brand ambassador for xbox canada
Brand Ambassador - Xbox One Even (Former Employee), Campbellton, NBMay 18, 2015
Pros: Playing xbox!
Cons: Only lasted a weekend, would love to traveled and drove the xbox truck across country
Had two co workers during the event, a supervisor and a assistant supervisor. The main superivisor did the less engaging with consumers, and demoing the products and trying get people of all ages to play. At times, he was watching fifa on his lap top through the company truck. The assistant supervisor recognized this, and admired my drive to have fun while demoing. Job was extremely enjoyable.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 31, 2015
Great place to work, lots of opportunities and great people to work for. Unfortunately without a car, nothing consistent.
Productive, Fast-Paced work environment with room for advancement
Field Manager (Former Employee), Windsor, ONFebruary 8, 2015
Exciting company with excellent salary and a great place to develop new skills. Learn all about managing an event for corporate clients and ways to help them increase sales.
Great Contract and Great Experience
Field Event Manager (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: lack of job security
Things were a bit rocky, miss-communication and such. However overall the contract was fun yet challenging at times.
A great company to work for
Field Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 26, 2013
My work as a Field Manager would change from week to week. I work many different events depending on the client. I have worked for many brands such as Telus, Gillette, Nissan, Canada bread and many more. I have learned a lot about experiential marketing, both the field work and the behind the scenes work. This has allowed me to grow as an employee and move up to my current position. This company has also allowed me to travel Canada and execute events with local employees. I have met lots of great people along with a few not so great employees but that's the best part about the job. I enjoy the ever changing work environment instead of the same routine from 9-5.

About GMR Marketing

About GMR Marketing is a global, full-service engagement-marketing agency that blends off-line and on-line marketing to create – Read more

GMR Marketing Photos