GMCR Canada Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
This company is good but the only thing is they moved to Montreal
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Steeorock Dr. Dufferrin , Tor. Ont.November 3, 2014
Pros: they give full benefits to the employees
Cons: long hours
This is the workplace I want to be worked again. They give full benefits to the employee. The management are good they respect their employees. I learned a lot here like being a good employees,GMP , WHIMIS all these I can apply to my job. I enjoy working with my co employees we respect each other. The only thing is the hardest job when you lift something but your co worker will help you.I would like to find again this kind of company. I wish my company will bring back here to Toronto and work again here.
Productive and benefits are beneficial to all employees
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 28, 2014
Pros: sharing foods during breaks
Cons: good shift ang hours of work sometimes with overtime
Great place to work, vibrant workplace and good teamwork.
Sharing ideas and thoughts, time management, and learned
techniques, strategies to get the job done smoothly.
The hardest part of the job is change-over where you have to
clean the machine from top to bottom.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working together as a team to get the job done without incident.
"Modern" company with VERY old school management techniques
Sales (Former Employee), Montreal, QCFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: micromanagement; lack of good management, high employee turnover, lack of employee recognition
Company in constant change, evolving at the expense of its employees' mental health
Good Company but unprofessional laeders
Représentant (Former Employee), MontrealJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: good company in general
Cons: unprofessional supervisors
It is fortunate that GMCR in Montreal hire really inexperienced leaders. A lot of people quit because of the unprofessional bosses. A lot of employees quit before they get mentally sick and depressed. The HR department should really get professional training in how to keep employee confidentiality because they lack of it.
Good place to work,
Distribution Coordinator/Lead Hand (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 13, 2013
A typical day at work is walking into the building and immediately using my organizational skills to use in planning the day.
I've learned that patience and calming attitude is the best way in dealing with most of the difficult situations that come up.
Both the Toronto and Montreal management and co-workers are great to work with and enjoy helping each other when times get a little tough.
The hardest part of my job is getting blindsided by the unexpected situations, but it happens everywhere.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the work/life balance and honestly the pay is great
Environement avec beaucoup de défis
Spécialiste Comptes Majeurs (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 25, 2014
Pros: café gratuit!
Belle entreprise très innovatrice.
Je suis en charge des comptes majeurs au niveau du service à la clientèle.