GLOVIS Canada Inc., is a global organization that provides Logistics services to major Asian automobile customers. We are responsible for all functions in regards to processing and shipping vehicles from point of arrival in Canada to point of the dealerships. We are a dynamic and young company which has been growing fast, and we are looking for someone to bring energy and passion to our company.
Position Title: Logistics Analyst – Billing
Position Status: Full Time, Permanent
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
All Billing Operations Functions including Customer Service
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Follow up with vendors for invoices, receive invoices, verify and ensure data is accurately captured in our system
- Prepare and submit billing and payment data for invoicing, process and monitor EDI invoices, work closely with Finance and customers to ensure all billing processed as required – Weekly/Monthly
- Ensure data accuracy throughout the month for preparation of month end invoicing
- Monitor and control accrual list (month end processing), aging of invoices
- Monitor vendor & customer payments
- Maintain Monthly billing template for follow up of all invoicing
- Create and submit Accruals, both AR and AP, to Finance
- Customer service and inquiries
- Vendor inquiries on invoicing
- Financial reporting as required
- Work closely with manager to enhance efficiency of Logistics Operation (Billing processes & system improvements)
- Completion of University or College program with Business Accounting or Logistics Major
- 2 to 5 year’s experience in Logistics Operations and Finance/Accounting would be a definite plus.
- Requires proficiency in MS excel, word, outlook, and experience in corporate operational ERP system are crucial.
- Demonstrated professional interpersonal communication skills with an ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Workload planning and superior time management and strong attention to details is crucial.
Completion of University or College program focused on Business, Accounting or Logistics Operations Degree or equivalent Diploma or Certificate Program
Geographic location: Mississauga, Ontario
Days of work: Monday - Friday
Hours of work: 08:30-17:00
REASON AVAILABLE: Open Position
APPLY TO: Interested applicants please forward a resume and a cover letter outlining your objectives and qualification.